Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day

Kenedy

Lincoln

Romnee

My Favorite Thing About Christmas: FAMILY

On Christmas morning we got up and opened presents at home. Lincoln loved his car and Kenedy loved her vanity. We had to give some of Lincoln's presents to him in the car to unwrap because he did not want to get out. After the kids opened presents home we headed to the Webb's for breakfast and more presents. The rest of the day we just hung out at the Webb's and played with toys and played Rock Band. Mike's parents spent Christmas in California with Mike's brother. We missed them alot, but it was nice to have a low key day after getting up with a baby.
This Christmas I was reflecting on the blessings in my life. It brings me to tears when I think that four years ago at this time Mike and I were wishing and praying to start a family. Four years ago Kathleen told us that we were going to be parents. Four years ago it was just Mike and I. WE ARE SO BLESSED! I can't stop crying.

No comments: