Sunday, January 17, 2010

1 Month!

Can you believe this little lady is already a month old?
She is such a dolly, doll! I can't imagine my life without my Roman Noodles.

She is not sleeping through the night. Which by this point both Kenedy and Lincoln were ( I know that is not usual, but we got used to it). She does sleep for at least three hours and for as long as six hours (We love those nights).

She weighs 6 lbs. 6 ounces! She has grown almost two pounds!

She is eating 3 ounces every three hours. She loves to be held and her bouncy chair. She recognizes her mommies voice, which makes me so happy!


She is starting to smile. Could she be any cuter?

8 comments:

MelissaC said...

She is so beautiful Heidi...so happy for you!

Kyle, Tiffany, and Kaiden said...

Look at that long little girl, what a doll! She's adorable, and I can't wait to see her.

Mary Ellen said...

She is a cutie!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

She couldn't be cuter Heidi! She looks like a little angel! I can't believe she's already a month old! Where does the time go?!

Kim said...

So cute!! I love the last picture with her head up and eyes open. She is beautiful.

Jill said...

She is so dang cute. I'm just dying!! They grow too dang fast though. We've got to do something about that :)

Dana said...

She is adorable! I love those pictures. And I love that she recognizes your voice-- isn't that the greatest?!

Brittanny said...

I am glad I got to see her Sunday...she really is a doll! I am jealous Jenn got to hold her though! She really is beautiful...and I love the cute pictures of her. I loved her cute dress on sunday...and I love the pic with her stripey pants!