Congrats! What a great Christmas gift! Friday night we saw Mitt Romney in Salt Lake and I told Jeff we should say hi and tell him his cousin's baby is named Romnee, but we didn't. It was funny to see him though. Glad everything went well. Hopefully we'll see you at the family party Saturday. :)
YEAH!!! I got your text!!! We are so happy for you guys. She is beautiful. In a about a month or so we definitely need to get together (maybe Jonna can join us). I can't wait to see you and your sweet family. Good luck adjusting to 3 kids.
WOW! SO excited for you guys! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear all the details. She is tiny but she looks like she is healthy and doing well. Congrat's!
It is hard and makes us sad that we have been away and missed all of these amazing experiences with you guys. But we've been out here praying for you and are very happy that all is going so well. She is beautiful!
27 comments:
yeah...i am sad we won't get to hang out next week, but this is much better! congrats!
Congrats!! Another beautiful little Bird.
Congrats! She's beautiful! We're so glad everything went well! :)
What a SWEETIE!!! She is gorgeous! Brady was so excited on Friday...it was really cute. When does she get to come home?
Congrats! What a great Christmas gift!
Friday night we saw Mitt Romney in Salt Lake and I told Jeff we should say hi and tell him his cousin's baby is named Romnee, but we didn't. It was funny to see him though.
Glad everything went well. Hopefully we'll see you at the family party Saturday. :)
So happy for you. She is adorable!!
Oh my heck that happened so fast!!
I'm so happy for you guys. What a beautiful addition to your already gorgeous family! Congratulations!
Congratulations you too! She is beautiful! That's so awesome.
Congrats guys! She's beautiful :) I want to hear the whole story!!
How cute! I love the name, she is beautiful. Congrats let us know what you need I can help with whatever you need.
Congratulations on your sweet little baby. We are so happy for you. She is so beautiful!!
She is beautiful! I'm so glad she made it here safely!
Oh she is beautiful! Congrats. Love LOVE her name too! This will be a magical Christmas!
What a beautiful little angel. She looks to be doing well!
Congrats guys. She is sooo cute and I love her name. How much longer does she need to be in the hospital.
love you.
Sooo excited for you! I can't wait to chat and hear all the details. Love you!
Congrats. How exciting!
Congrats Bird family! She's beautiful!
YEAH!!! I got your text!!! We are so happy for you guys. She is beautiful. In a about a month or so we definitely need to get together (maybe Jonna can join us). I can't wait to see you and your sweet family. Good luck adjusting to 3 kids.
She's beautiful!!!
congrats.. she's tiny and beautiful!! what a great christmas present!
CoNgRaTs!!! She is gorgeous, I'm so happy for you guys!
I can't even tell you how excited I am for you. Seriously, the most amazing story!!!!!
WOW! SO excited for you guys! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear all the details. She is tiny but she looks like she is healthy and doing well. Congrat's!
She is so beautiful!
It is hard and makes us sad that we have been away and missed all of these amazing experiences with you guys. But we've been out here praying for you and are very happy that all is going so well. She is beautiful!
Congrats! What a great gift! You guys are very deserving!
Post a Comment