
My sweet sister has been updating my blog so that all our friends and family can see our sweet "ANGEL BABY". Thanks
Kamie!
Romnee truly is an angel! She rarely cries and when she does it is so soft you can barely hear it. She is sleeping in 3 hours stretches at night, so we can't complain too much. The kids are absolutely in love and so are the parents.
Kenedy acts like her little mother. She gets mad at anyone who wakes her up or unwraps her. The other night my brother and his cute girlfriend were unwrapping her and she said, "you need to keep her blanket on her. Hers will get cold!" When they ignored her, she went and got another blanket and laid it on her and then said, "Babies like blankets. See?" She has been so sweet and gentle with her. She will be a great mother one day.

Lincoln on the other hand is still learning what gentle means. He likes to poke her eyes and stick his fingers in her mouth. When I burp her, he
likes to help. I have to remind him that we don't smack, put we pat. He will make high
pitched burping sounds when I burp her, it is hilarious. The first time he held her, he would say, "NO!" when we tried to take her from him. He loves to stare at her and wave and say, "Hi."

It is so fun to watch these to kids just love their baby sister. We took
Romnee to the doctor yesterday and she growing. She weighed 4 Lbs. 9 oz. She is almost back to her
birth weight. She loves to be held and wrapped up tight. She hates to have a bath and be cold. We are so grateful to our sweet
birthmom Vonnie. She is our "Earthly Angel" and we feel so blessed to not only have
Romnee, but to have Vonnie for our eternal friend.

We feel so blessed and feel like we received the best Christmas present ever!
17 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! What a Christmas Miracle. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving family!
Love ya!
she is so cute. We are so glad she is in our fdamily. I finally have one more girl. Thanks Heidi for letting me pretend.
Oh my goodness, she is so cute!! Love all those pics, it makes Lincoln look so much bigger being next to her!! I love the protection Kennedy shows for her! She is such a cutie! Let us know if you need help at all! We are happy she is here an healthy! :)
Heidi, I can't stop wiping the tears, she is a beautiful miracle. Thanks heavens for our angels :)
she is gorgeous! congrats! we are both in the "3 kid" realm now--hope you are surviving:)
How adorable is she?! Congrats! I agree, what an awesome Christmas present. I am sooo happy for you guys!
so crazy! she is darling!!! I'm so excited for you guys and your cute growing family!!!
I feel like a copy cat but she is so pretty and this angle baby for sure found a little slice of heaven in your home. Love you.
Look how little she is. She's perfect. Those pictures with your other kiddos are darling.
Congrats again.
What a perfect present!
She sure is a cutie! You can't tell how small she is in the pictures but man was she tiny when we saw her this morning! Thanks for letting us take a peek! Kenedy and Lincoln are adorable with her! So glad you guys finally have the sweet family you have deserved for so long!
Love ya!
She is beautiful!
I am so happy for you guys! Congrats. She is just a doll!
She is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her. We need to come over. I am so happy for you to have your Christmas baby.
She is beautiful! What cute kids you have. Congrats!
Congrats, you guys!! That is so exciting..and she is absolutely precious! I'm so happy for you!
So, does she look more black in real life, cause from the pictures it looks like she just has olive skin, a lot like you!
Post a Comment