Friday, December 11, 2009

She's Here!!!

Romnee Emma Bird
December 11, 2009
12:26 AM
4lbs. 10oz.
18.25 inches

Congrats Bird family we are so excited
for this new little angle Baby.
We love so much.
I will post pics when I get some

9 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Congrats Bird fam! We are so excited for you guys!! And we can't wait to see pictures of the sweet angel baby Romnee. We're glad everything went well! What a cute and sweet family you guys have!

Love ya!
Troy, Brandy, and Boys

Wendy said...

Yeah Yeah! Did you get to be there? Congratulations! Can't wait to see her cute face.

Lindsey said...

YEAH!!!! We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations!!! When both of our babies are a little older, we'll have to get together. :)

Jylaire said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics of her!

kat said...

SWEET!! I can't wait to see her!! I am so excited for you...what an awesome early Christmas present!!

Christine said...

That is so wonderful. Congratulations!

Kristy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. How early was she?

Connie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

dad and mom bird said...

Congrats....we are so excited about our newest granddaughter...we can't wait to see her. We love you all so much. Love, Mom and Dad Bird {from sunny Los Angeles}