Friday, December 4, 2009

August

Here goes another long catch-up. I promise myself every time I do this, I won't get behind again. With finalizing an adoption, getting ready for a new baby, getting ready for Christmas, and driving back and forth to St, George every couple of weeks, I have had no time to blog. We do have more going on in our life than adoption and here it is.



August
We headed to Park City With the Bird Family for our annual family reunion. We shopped, swam, ate, visited, and played lots of fun games


A few ladies in my ward and I started a Joy School. I got to teach the first two weeks. I felt like I was back in my element. the first couple of days I was sad thinking that I wouldn't get to teach the whole year. By the end of the two weeks, I was ready to pass the teaching supplies on. I take my hat off to all you working mothers out there. That is hard stuff! I loved the teaching part, it was the planning part that I could do without! Kenedy has loved her school and her friends! The ladies I teach with are the best!

These are Kenedy's cute little friends!

1 comment:

karen louise said...

I'm so excited for you to have a new little baby :)

How is that coming along?