Friday, February 1, 2008

2 Tags

So this picture has nothing to do with this post, but pictures are what make these posts fun to read. I have never met a messier kid, but I love her sticky, wet, messy little face!

HUSBAND TAG




What is his name? Michael Charles

How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years. It will be seven in May.

How long did you date? 3 years

How old is he? 26

Who eats more? He does
Who said I love you first? He did. I couldn't remember it so I had to ask him. Isn't usually the husband that forgets dates and firsts? Last year I made the Bird family calendar and I put our anniversary on the wrong day. Mike was very offended, so I made sure I did it right this year!

Who is smarter? He is, but I think I am!

Whose temper is worse? Sad to say, I do!

Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? Mostly him

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you're looking at the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? He does.
Who is more stubborn? Me again, I suck!

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.

Who proposed? He did and I was very surprised!

Who has more friends? I do. Mike is just fine staying home and hanging out with me and Kenedy. I am the one that always arranges things. I tell him all the time that he needs to do his part on finding us friends. WHo nags more? hmmmm, me again!

Who has more siblings? He has 5 and I have 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? It depends on the issue. He does sometimes and I do other times. Mike thinks I wear them more often. I just think he says that so I THINK I am in charge. This is what I mean by him being smarter!

I tag: Any wife who hasn't already done this!



A-Z Tag

A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friends: Mom, Kamie, Heidi Blackner

C - Cake or Pie: Cake

D - Day of choice: Saturday

E - Essential Item: My purse

F - Favorite Color: Lime Green

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears

H - Hometown: Layton, Utah

I - Indulgence(s): Bubble bathes, Diet Coke, Chips and Salsa, Snuggles from the K-bug, Kisses from Mike, scrapbook stuff, office supplies, organization containers

J - January or July: July

K - Kids: 1 sweet girl

L - Life is incomplete without: My family and friends.

M - Marriage Date: May, 10, 2001

N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 2 brothers

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P - Phobias or Fears: losing a family member (I never leave, let my loved ones go out the door, go to sleep, or hang up the phone without saying I Love You!) and MICE!

Q - Quotes: "Through the eyes of a child, you can see the world just as it ought to be!"

R - Reason to smile: Kenedy's messy face and when Mike gets home from work.

S - Season: Spring and Fall

T - Tag Three Friends: Beth, Heidi Blackner (This means you have to start a blog), Brittany

U - Unknown fact about me: I wet my pants if you get me laughing too hard!

V - Very favorite store: Target

W - Worst habit: Putting too much into one day!

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, if my belly wasn't broken!

Y - Your favorite food: Chocolate, chips and salsa, and ice cream

Z - Zodiac: Leo


*One more fact about me: I am a crappy speller. The spell check thing wasn't working so sorry about the mispelled words!

8 comments:

L said...

Fun post. We are huge chips and salsa people too. That is one thing our pantry is always stock full of! Happy Groundhogs Day!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun reading this! It was cool learning so much about you. I especially liked your indulgences....so fun!

Lindsey said...

I love the picture of Kenedy all messy! It totally shows her fun and sparkling personality. Everyday must be wonderful for you.

Wendy said...

Love the Messy face...it is always so fun to see them completely enjoying themselves.

jonna said...

aren't tags fun! I see all kinds of unique ones on peoples blogs! You could pretty much make up your own.

Don't worry about the party...i was sad because I was really looking forward to it. I just hope it will happen next time. It is hard juggling so many different schedules.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

So cute!! I like getting to know you better too! It's funny how alike we are. :)

Hollyween said...

Dang cute pic of Kennedy and I love finding out more about you!!

We need another blog party, don't ya think?

AJ Webb said...

Heidi, I thought I'd let you know that the fact that you pee your pants when you laugh too hard is not an unknown fact... and its very dangerous to post such personal information about yourself! you should be more careful!