This is going to be a very short and sweet post because it is 1:30 am and I need to get to bed. I have been working on Kenedy's birthday party all week, so this explains my lack of posting. I just finished the birthday cake that took me 6 hours to frost! Yes frost, the cake was already made by my sweet sister Kamie! I can now see why professional cakes (wedding cakes) cost so much. They have to cost that much so the person making them makes any money. Anyay, I am rambling because it is late, but I had to post that we were actually on time for church today! YEAH! I have to journal it because it will most likely be the only Sunday we will make it there on time! Also while I was making the birthday cake today, my hand mixer blew up and last week the rice cooker stopped working! So I now need: a new blender, a rice cooker, a hand mixer, and a sharp set of knives (my hand is still healing from the encounter with the dull knive). Why does everything stop working all at once? Now that it is Monday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENEDY! I will post pictures after the party!
No Spell check again! What is wrong with this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




22 comments:
Congrats on being on time to church, that is a huge accomplishment! I can't wait to see this cake. Wow! You are such a nice mom.
I can only get spell check to work if I save the post and then go back to it, weird???
Happy Birthday Kenedy! I can't wait to see pictures of the party and the cake! Have a fun day!
Congratulations on church and the cake. Yeah, I don't think I am talented enough nor have the patience to make a fancy cake on my own. So I am really impressed with your accomplishment.
P.S. When I clicked on your blog and the music came on, Grace got all excited and started to laugh and jump up and down. She loves your blog.
good job heidi!! Happy birthday to kenedy! Can't wait to see pictures!
That cake must be something else! But I wouldn't expect anything less from Heidi Bird. We can't wait to see pictures.
Hey Heidi Have a fun day! If only Kennedy would remember the cake! LOL! Funny what we parents and grandparents do! Love you all
Aunt Bev
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENEDY! Are you three now? Or is it two? But congrats on the cake and getting to church on time! My family is always one of the first because me dad and austin have to set up chairs so they have to be early. And my mom has to set up the Primary room too so just my luck...less time to sleep in!
PS. my spell check isnt working either...maybe its some virus going around?? :) haha
Happy birthday Kenedy!!!! We miss you and love you!!! Can't wait to see a picture of that cake!
Congrats on making it to church on time! I'm excited to see pics of the cake. Happy Birthday Kenedy!
It's a big accomplishment to be on time for church-way to go!
Birthday cakes are a big deal in my famly too, I'm the decorator. I can't wait to see what you came up with!
I hope you guys had a wondeful day.
Heidi...the bday party turned out just so cute! It was such a success and shows how sweet you are to your kids and talented! Ps...I am tagging you...so you have to go to my blog to see what that means...and for the rules of the game!
Take a picture of the cake so I can see all your hard work! I bet it is wonderful! I hope the party is fun
I hope the party went well! I am sure it did! I can't wait to see the pics you post from it.
Happy belated birthday to adorable little Kenedy! I can't wait to see pictures of the cake! That's dedication! I hear ya about appliances and things all going out at once. We just had to get a new dishwasher, sink and tires! Ugh!!
Happy Birthday to Kenedy!! I cannot believe it has been two years. Don't get yourself down about being late. What makes you so amazing is your ability to do so many things and make so many people feel important at the same time. If it makes you a little late, so be it!! I personally think you're super woman. About the Ogden 1/2...I wish you were here to train with me!!!!!! I don't think I would be able to get ready my april. Let me know when it is for sure if you're still thinking about it. I miss you!
I can't wait to see pics of the cake!!!
I want to see pics of that cake! Congrats for making it to church on time. I still need to do my post about church bags. I'm so behind on blogging!!
My spell check doesn't work either. If you figure it out, let me know.
Holy cow, I don't know how you do it! I think I need a nap just from reading about your day, and yet you made it on time to church- that's always a huge accomplishment for me, and I just have to get myself there!
That is a huge goal of mine...to be on time to Church! I love your blog...I wish I could have come to your super bowl party! I love love love chocolate covered gummie bears, and I don't know what Oreo balls are, but I'm sure I would love those too!Yes, it is Audrey on Old Navy's web site right now. I'm impressed you recognized her! I too miss teaching, but nother compared to being a mommy. Good luck tomorrow at Church! :)
~Michelle (Dave's wife)
you guys are the cuttest family, I love your blog. Heidi I think your little girl looks like you with blonde hair she is addorable. I know what ya mean with the birthday cakes I just hire walmart...
Hooray! I'm so happy for you that you made it on time. I am completely amazed at the birthday party you threw for Kenedy! Very ambitious-it looks like you guys had a ball and that Kenedy is very loved! You are amazing to have made that cake for Kenedy. It was awesome. Will you teach me? I would love to get together for a playdate when my baby is feeling better. Let's plan on it! I love reading your blog. Thanks for sharing it with me.
Dear Heidi,
I have loved sharing in your family fun. What beautiful children you have. Are they not the greatest part of life? I am so happy for you and I really love you. You have always been so special. With much love Tam
Post a Comment