Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Festivities

{Playgroup}
We had a little Halloween party with some of Kenedy's friends. We did a craft, bobbed for apples, ate donuts off a string, made a witch potion and ate Carmel apples. My mom dressed up as a witch, knocked on the door, and came in and made a witch potion with the kids. The kids were not sure whether they should cry or laugh. Their faces were priceless and they loved it until she added the frozen fog (aka: dry ice); that really freaked them out!
{Pumpkin Walk}
Every year Syracuse puts on a pumpkin walk. They have hundreds of carved pumpkins that they light up and the kids trick-or-treat while looking at the pumpkins.
{Frightmares}
{Family Halloween Party}
We had a great time at the annual Webb family Halloween party. We had a cake walk, ate donuts off a string, played "Guess Who I Am", ate dinner, carved pumpkins and had chocolate and caramel fondue!
{Gardner's Village}
{Halloween}
My mom and I took Kenedy, Trace, Tate, and Lincoln to Chucky Cheese while Kamie helped with Tanner's and Tyler's Halloween parties. The kids had a great time! We had our ward Trunk-or-Treat, visited my Grandpa, and stopped by the Grandparent's homes. Happy Halloween



HaPpy hAlLoWEen!!

18 comments:

jonna said...

very cute pics. I remember your family goes all out for halloween. HOw fun!

McMillan Family said...

I love the new post. I was about time. LOL

Chalyse said...

Hey, I love all the pictures. The ones at gardner village are so cute of lincoln!!! cute kiddies!!

j nordfors said...

Cute pics! Don't you love that Kenedy is old enough to have friend parties? So much fun!

Mikayla said...

What fun!! I love all of the pictures! Kenedy looks so cute in her little Halloween costume. I have to ask...who was the ghost? Because I absolutly love that one! Ü Sounds like you had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Aloha from Phoenix...yeah, just got home from Chicago with the fam late last night, then off again for me to the airport this morning to Phoenix for work! Yay, I like live on airplanes! Chicago was so fun! Looks like Halloween was great for ya'll too! What are you doing on Friday night?????????? I get off the plane around 6:45pm and we can beat it up to your place or something????????
jt

karen louise said...

I have absolutely loved catching up on your blog...I loved that you had a TON of pictures. Your kids both are getting so big! I have missed you--a lot. I hope things are going ok with Lincoln's birthfather and the court...I'm still praying for you!

Carrera said...

okay there are some super precious ones of the kids at Gardner Village! I love the updates! :)

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you all had a great holiday. Did you feel like you back teaching when you threw the party for Kenedy and her friends?

Natalie said...

Extremely cute!! I love that little Kenedy!!

Lacey said...

Wow! You party the whole week!

Jill said...

Adorable pix. Great to see your updates!!

Bench Family said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big Lincoln is getting! He is such a handsom man. Did you get K's hair cut in a bob? It looks so stinkin' cute!

Doug_Jen said...

Your kids are too cute. Looks like you all had fun festivities. Glad you all had a safe and Happy Halloween

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Your kiddos are sooo cute! You are always so creative! What a great Grandma to come do that party with the kids too. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I love the picture where it looks like Kennedy is pushing up her hair at Gardener Village! :)

The Hunzikers said...

It looks like a fun Halloween!! I love the costumes and I am not surprised you put on a great party for all of Kenedy's friends. How fun! I miss you so much and I really want to call and catch up with you!!

The Petersen's said...

You guys look like you ahd a blast in October I am pretty jealous!!

Wendy said...

So dang cute you all are!! Love Kenny's little witch costume!