
It's done! YEAH! I am so not looking forward to potty training again! Kenedy has done so well the last three weeks we are so proud of her! We had an accident Tuesday and the Tuesday before (I guess Tuesday is not our lucky day! ha ha) other than that she has been accident free. She still wears a diaper at night, so now we have to work on that. It has been so nice to have to only change one child throughout the day. I don't know what to do with all my extra time, not!!
Here is the newly Potty Trained child! Don't you just love her face? You can see her saying, "Cheese". Now that she is potty trained we can move on to bigger things like, how to smile! She looks like she has a stomach ache! ha ha!
Question: How do I insert pictures so that when you click on them they enlarge?




21 comments:
YAY!!!! That is so great! We need to have a party! haha. I need to come see you... Im sorry I havent lately. I have had 2 meetings a week for the primary presidency and then with everything else it gives me no spare time. I don't know how mothers manage time... :)
Love ya. Hope to see you soon
Carrera
Congrats! Always nice to have fewer diapers!
Hurray..that is huge. I wish emma was ready for that, but I think it's gonna be a couple more months.
I do! i want a little puppy!
Yeah I think if I get a dog it will tide me over though.. and I would probably get rid of mine once it grew up too lol. But I want to get one of the ones that stay small, I think I would keep it a lot longer!
yeah we should talk! I just can use the blog at work so its like my lifeline to the outside world! But when i get home i will write you. and maybe tomorrow i could come over?? what are you doing?
Wahoo!! That is great news! I bet you are just LOVING life right now with only changing one diaper! Tell Kenedy congragulations and that I am proud of her for me!!
Congrats!!!!! :) My sister is still struggling with her 7 year old, and my other sister, her 10 year old...I just don't know how they do it.
It is the best to know that one is potty trained, Hooray for Kennedy. Did you have to bribe her at all? Congrats!!!
Congrats Heidi! What an accomplishment. For you & Kenedy. She is so cute Heidi. She looks so grown up with the way you are doing her hair now. Boy do we miss seeing you guys. It looks like you had a wonderful month. I love all of your fun Halloween pictures. I knew your kids would be dressed adorable for Halloween. I am glad that the court case went as well as it did & I hope that all will be well in a couple of days. What a nightmare for you all to go through. We will keep praying for you. Take care sweet friend!
Congratulations!! What a huge milestone!
That is one HUGE milestone. Way to go K. And a big high five to Mom!
YEAH, Kenedy!!! I am so happy for you, Heidi. When it becomes my turn to start potty training,I am coming to you for some much needed advice you ol' pro!
I am so jelouse! I am trying to get Tukar done and it is hard work! Good going! Good Job Kenedy!
Congrats!!! Tell Kenney we are proud! I have no idea about the pictures mine just do it.. good luck!
Yay! Congrat's! Now send her to my house so she can teach and motivate Camryn! She is a doll!!
Being done with potty training is the best feeling ever. Congrats!
I was going to have my mom help me potty train Mads this week, but I forgot one important thing....the potty attachment. I guess I'll just be on my own! Hooray for Kennedy! Any tips?
Yay! So happy for you. Does Kenedy ever NOT look cute? She always looks adorable to me.
I am so jealous! I wish I could get McKinley interested!
I don't know about the picture thing...I just upload mine cropped already, and then when they get on my blog they are able to enlarge...no trick that I know of.
Anyways, CONGRATS. What a huge step! It's soooooo nice to have that under your belt!!
Post a Comment