Friday, June 13, 2008

Lincoln is Two months already!

I know I have been a blog slacker lately; I will try to do better in the future! I am finally feeling like I can have two kids! WOW, what an adjustment!!! I love them both so much, but it has been a big change!

Lincoln is such a sweet baby! He is smiling, gooing tons, sleeping through the night (YEAH!), eating 6 0z., and growing so fast! He loves to be held and snuggled! He is a really good baby and doesn't cry much as long as Kenedy is not bugging him and he is being held! I didn't think I would be able to love another child as much as I love Kenedy, but I do. It is amazing how your heart just grows. The love you have for the 1st one stays the same, while the 2nd one gets that much of your heart also!

I Love being these sweet angels mommy!

Here are Lincoln's 2 month Stats!


Weight: 10.5 lbs 25%
Height: 23 inches 50%
Head: 15.5 inches 25%

26 comments:

Mikayla said...

Licoln is already two months! Wow that has gone by fast! He is such a cutie, and the picture of him on someones shoulder is ADORABLE! Hope to see you and the family soon.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Having 2 is a huge adjustment. I hear ya! Time does fly by. Owen will be 3 months old in a couple days. Welcome back to our blogging world. We missed you.

Wendy said...

He's such a cutie pie!!!! (they both are)

Jill said...

Two months have really gone by fast! He is getting so big. I love the first picture of Kenedy she is so cute.

jonna said...

oh so big...I was wondering where you are and figure life as a mom of 2 kids took over. Glad to see pics of little ones...lincoln is getting even more precious. We must get together soon!!!

karen louise said...

I honestly think you have the 2 cutest kids on the planet! I'm glad you are alive and I can read more about how you are doing. I think it would be fun to get together with all of the old Pony Express crew...I sure miss you.

Jill said...

He is soooooo cute! How fun...it's good to hear from you. Hope you are enjoying your new babe. He is a doll.

Brittanny said...

Heidi...that first pic of Kenny & the first one of Lincoln...wow. They were so good. I really really can't believe he is 2 mos. already! And you know...you are a pro now with dealing with 2 kids huh! I knew you would...and I am so glad I get to see those kiddos grow!

The Murdocks said...

Hey there! Your baby is so sweet! What cute pictures! Yes, last night was lots of fun... can't wait for the next get together!
Brittney

The Peterson's said...

THEY ARE BOTH WONDERFUL AND CUTE. I THINK ONE IS HARD ENOUGH AT THE MOMENT. GOODUCK I KNOW YOU WILL DO WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

How's Tuesday or Wednesday evening?
jt

Whitney Hawley said...

Heidi im so glad you wrote! Not that i am one to talk I will post in a few weeks when I have wedding pics and my life calms down! Your kids are like I awlas say the cutest kids EVER!!!! Love ya!

Leesa said...

Hey girlie. I have missed ya! How cute are your kids!! I check up on you and you are never around-- begining to wonder if being a mom to 2 was swallowing you up because it can. You have to be one of the cutest moms I know. Well I miss seeing you every month. You need to come down one month just to hang out for a bit! Glad to see you back!
Leesa

The Petersen's said...

So.. Pretty much I think you and your husband are amazing! I love your adoption blog is so cute, me and Kam are thinking about adopting well Kam is thinking I am begging to adopt, SO when that time comes you will have to help us put our stuff together!

Connie said...

I love all the pictures of your kids, Heidi, they are so adorable. My baby is already starting to look big, especially when I look at little babies like Lincoln!

L said...

What sweet little people! Love all the pics...2 is definately an adjustment, but everyone looks happy...that is what matters, right?

Marie Smith said...

Hey heidi your blog is so cute. your kids are darling. We need to plan a zoo day soon. Hey how do you know Dustin and christina Mahoney? Dustin's older sister is one of my best friends from high school. Email me your number. mariesmith1979@yahoo.com Marie

The Cooper's said...

I'm glad you are feeling settled, It's hard to make that adjustment to 2! The pictures of the two of them are darling!!

Shauna said...

Hey Heidi Bird, I need to call you. Yes, I got your message forever ago but life has been so crazy here. No excuses though. Thanks so much for checking up on me. We leave Fri. to go to Whit & Brian's wedding & Disneyland & then we move into our house (finally) next Wed. Yeah! It has been crazy the last couple of months, but it will be so worth it the day we move into our home. It's looking great. We miss you & your cute kids. All I want to do when I see pictures of Lincoln & Kenedy is give them big hugs. Addie still talks about Kenedy often. We miss you guys & I will call you soon. Take Care!

Nate and Janie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate and Janie said...

Your kids are so dang cute! And I agree, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to love another baby as much as my first, but somehow it just happens and you love them both so much!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi, This is Britney's sister Brooke. How are you? Your blog is so adorable! I didn't know how to contact you other than by your blog but I had a question. I am opening a mineral makeup cart in the Newgate Mall on July 1st and I am looking for some employees (last minute, I know, I am crazy!) Do you know of anyone who knows anyone in that area that needs a job? If you do will you have them email me at prestigecosmetics@hotmail.com. Thank you so much! Hopefully I can see you guys soon! You are so awesome!

The Hunzikers said...

Heidi Lincoln is sooo adorable! I can't believe how much he has changed since I saw him. You are such a good mom! I can't imagine having one kid let alone two!!

Ashley Hardison said...

It was good to see you the other night. i can't believe how big Lincoln is getting. How cute! We need to get together again soon. We are back and here for awhile so let's plan something.

Andrea said...

Hey Heidi,
Cute blog! Glad to see some of the pics I took of Lincoln are on here (and it seems like people like them). Spread the word!

Anonymous said...

Heidi Sweet post! Seeing Mom's sweet picture made me teary and I find I miss her more everyday! Some days are harder than others! I am so glad you got that picture though it reminds me she was really sick and now she isn't. Thankfully we know she is better!
Love you Heidi
Aunt (your Favorite)
Bev
How are you doing?