I use to feel so sad on Mother's Day, but thanks to these two beautiful women, Mother's Day is now one of my favorite days!


I just want to give a little shout out to two of my favorite people in the world, Kathleen and Britney! Words can not express the gratitude and love that I have for both of you! I get to celebrate Mother's Day because of you!
THANK YOU ETERNALLY!!
28 comments:
So cute. We are so happy that you have those two darling little kids. We love them.
What a cute family you have. We too are so happy for you guys. I love the first picture of you with the kids. So cuuuuute! Grace loved the slide show too. She sat on my lap and smiled and giggled through the whole thing. :)
Yes! WE LOVE our BIRTH MOM'S!!! :) Happy MOther's day!!
I'm so happy for you!! Mother's day used to be horrible for me too and now it is my most favorite day. Thank heavens for these wonderful birthmoms! Congrats!!!!
What in the world would you do without those two sweet moms? And what would Kenny & Lincoln do without you? Happy mother's day Heidi...and ps..you looked so cute on Sunday!
Man you are computer savy! A video? I just figured out how to post... I have a special place in my heart for all the women who feel deprived on Mother's day. I wish I could find them all babies.
You are the best mom! They are lucky to have you!
With cute kids like that! I hope you had a wonderful mother's day!
Heidster! Call me! What's up next weekend? We'll be in St. George this weekend but home next weekend...
jt
I have to say, you look absolutely amazing in your pictures. You are so thin, your hair is gorgeous, & you just look beautiful. I love the pictures of your kids too. Kenedy is so sweet how she just cuddles little Lincoln. I miss you guys & I really do need to call you some time. It's just not the same talking through blogs. Give your little ones kisses for me & tell Mike hello.
Heidid you are one cute mama! ne of these nights do you want to embark on a wedding project with me? It is the making of my guest book I have this great idea but I think I need some heidi help on how to make it happen. Give me a call when you get a min.
I love your new layout---super cute. Hope you had a great mother's day.
I'm so happy for you Heidi. What a wonderful gift those two woman gave you. You deserve to be sooo happy!
You have the cutest children! What a great way to celebrate Mother's Day.
Mike and Heidi-
We are so happy for you guys. We miss you too! Heidi- give me a call, we need to catch up!
Julie and Miles
Mike and Heidi-
We are so happy for you! Heidi, give me a call, we need to catch up!
Julie and Miles
So cute! I love reading your posts. You always have the cutest pictures and entries. What a beautiful family! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope little Lincoln is taking after his big sis and sleeping good through the night for you. :)
Hey lady I am Lindsey Petersen from the ward I found your blog and just wanted to say how cute you are and your family, I was reading your blog and you are amazing and have some dang cute kids!
Heidi they are so cute we love to come over and play with them
we love you guys
time to update us on some pics of Lincoln...& Kenny...and his cute room...don't you think? I have seen the in person and I just know how much Linc is growing and it is time for a new pic of him on here!
You are one lucky lady. You have the cutest family ever. I read your blog and cried alsmost all the way through it. Your an amazing mom.
You are one popular girl. lol. Hey I know you are busy but after Brady comes home and things settle down do you want to give me a couple blog lessons? Anyways your babies are beautiful and I am so happy for you and Mike. Love you!
This is Whitney (Dierenfeldt) Williams. I found your blog through Nate Hales who I found on the LHS reunion blog. Anyway congratulations on your new baby boy! I am so happy for you. If you want to check out my blog it's justinandwhitneywilliams.blogspot.com
Good to see you guys are doing so well!
I love the pictures of your family! Hey, I was just reading your blog list and noticed something- how do you know my cousin??? (Kelly King, formerly Kelly Tanner) It's such a small world! Keep rocking your baby and keep the pictures coming!
Hi Heidi! I don't know if you even remember me, but I can't help looking at your blog sometimes (I found it through Joe and Sarah), so I thought I would go ahead and tell you congratulations on the new baby! I'm so happy for you and your family! You have the sweetest little family. Two kids are much harder than one, but it is so rewarding watching your kids interact and just knowing they have a sibling for life. Congratulations again, Rebecca Stoddard
Okay...I'm dying for some updates. You think you are too busy with 2 kids now??? No excuse!! j/k. I know, it's a big adjustment!
Hope all is well!
xoxo
You are sooo lucky, Heidi. I'm so glad for you and your little family for you to have a new little one. It's seems like forever since I have seen you! I have a private blog...long story...but can you send me an email address so I can send you an invite?
karenlouisethomas@msn.com
Heidi you are way too cute.. I am so happy to see that smile on your face with your adorable kids. This is Heidi Wilson, well now Rogers. I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment