Tate is my newest nephew! He is such a doll and we love him so much already! We are so excited for the McMillan family on their newest addition! Brian and Kamie make the cutest boys ever; we just love them!
Can you believe the difference between a 1 month old and a 1 day old? I think Lincoln is the tiniest thing and to think they can get even smaller! It is amazing how they grow right before your eyes! These two little boys are going to have so much fun growing up together!
I AM SO EXCITED!
We were all laughing about how much bigger Link was than Tate, and I think we hurt is little feelings! Sorry Linkster, we still love your face!
Even though Kenedy has her own baby at home, she was so excited to meet baby Tate! She loved to hold and kiss him! Kenedy loves the babies and she loves her cousins!
Congrats McMillans!




16 comments:
I was hoping you would post pictures soon of this little guy. He is so cute I had everyone in my office doing the girl sigh. ahhhhh. I can't beleive how small he is I have held Link and know he is small so this baby Tate must be tiny. Congrats to the new Aunt, Uncle and Cousins. Love you all
Katie
I am so excited that Lincoln will have a little cousin his age. I think you look a lot like Kamie and boy does she look amazing after just giving birth!! Lincoln is growing fast and still looks adorable!
oh what a cutie pie....they look like fun cousins already!
I love the size difference pics. So funny!!
Hey, and how about another get-together once Kamie is a little more back to normal? What do you think? Meeting at a park or something? Let me know:
hollye@comcast.net
Babies do grow too fast. They change everyday. Owen isn't even two months and he doesn't fit in a lot of his 3 month stuff.
It is wonderful that he will have someone to grow up with. I loved having cousins my same age!
Oh, so cute. Congratulations to Kam! I'll have to go on her blog and congratulate her. But down to business, your blog is so cute and I need help. so heads up, I'm going to be calling you because I know you've helped Colette on her's too. I'll invite you to view my blog, will you e-mail me with your e-mail address, mine is becky@deltastoneproducts.com Thanks Heid talk to ya soon.
How fun to have those two boys so close in age! I am so happy for you guys. I love your family picture. What a super cute fam!
He is darling! What a fun time it will be for Lincoln and Tate as they grow up together, I'm sure best of friends! Congrat's to you and your sister!
It seems as though there is an abundance of little person love in your family lately! How fun is that? Your sister looks just like you - are you twins?
I love that pic with them both! WOW! Kids do grow fast! Amazing! Well, tell your sister congrats for me! YAY! Tate is a cute name...I was in love with a guy in 6th grade named Tate...so I will forever love that name- and him...oops! jk Congrats again to you Auntie Heidi!
Emily we are not twins. She is 2 years older than me, but we get asked that all the time!
Cute nephew!! And it is so unfair how good your sister looks after having a baby. I am so jealous!
P.S. I have a story for you! You will never believe what happened to me this week. We need to plan to get together sometime soon. This is a story you have to hear to believe!
I love these pictures! I'm so excited for you guys! It will be so fun to have little Lincoln & Tate so close in age growing up. Congrats again to both of you and your families!
I'm taking it that being a mom of two is hardwork. WHere have you been...it's June!!
Heidi, You are so cute and I love being able to see your adorable little family. Your baby is getting so big. Tell Kamie Congrats on her baby for me. I can't wait to get together and see you guys again.
Post a Comment