I can't believe we have had Lincoln home for 3 weeks already! Time flies! Lincoln is such a sweet little baby.
Lincoln loves to eat! When he is hungry he lets you know. He starts out with a few short whimpers and then about 5 seconds later it is full blown screaming. Which is his why of saying, "I NEED FOOD NOW!!!" It makes me laugh so hard, I love little Lincoln!



And a little of this. . . .

And he is even starting to like this. . . .

He doesn't like this. . . .

After awhile of laying down by himself he does this. . . .

Lincoln loves to eat! When he is hungry he lets you know. He starts out with a few short whimpers and then about 5 seconds later it is full blown screaming. Which is his why of saying, "I NEED FOOD NOW!!!" It makes me laugh so hard, I love little Lincoln!He is sleeping pretty good. He sleeps at least four hours in between feedings and some nights he spoils mommy and daddy and sleeps up to 7 hours in between feedings! He has a hard time going back to sleep after he eats unless you lay him on your chest and then he is out! He loves to lay on his belly! I wish belly sleeping wasn't against the rules because Lincoln would be in heaven. However, we do have alot of tummy time in the day. Lincoln loves to be held, kissed, cuddled, rocked and wrapped really tight! As his mom, all these things are a major bonus!
He loves alot of this. . . .
And a little of this. . . .
And he is even starting to like this. . . .
He doesn't like this. . . .
After awhile of laying down by himself he does this. . . .
His mommy loves this. . . .

His sister loves this. . . .


His sister loves this. . . .
His Daddy loves this. . . .

And now this family looks a little more complete!

And now this family looks a little more complete!





27 comments:
He is such a cutie pie!!!! Big sister looks like she is lots of help too. I love when they are in that newborn snuggly stage. They outgrow it all to soon. ENJOY!
He is the cutest little boy! They do grow up way too fast! We are still just so excited for your cute little family!
I love the new pics. He is so cute. I love just cuddling with him. I am so happy for you guys.
Cute pictures. They do grow up really fast. I wish we could freeze time to enjoy them little longer.
Your daughter looks like she is a good helper...I am sure that helps you out.
He is such a little cutie!! It was so much fun being able to see you and the family not long ago. Looks like Kenedy is starting to get used to him being apart of the family! They are so cute...and the family all together is adorable!
I can't believe how tiny Lincoln looks next to Kenedy! Your family looks so adorable. I need to call you and get the full story on what is happening with the birth dad, etc.
Sooooo cute and so much fun!
I can see why he makes your family more complete. He is such a cute boy. Isn't it great when they want to be held...I love that.
He is soooooooooooo cute! You are an adorable family for sure :)
I've been checking your blog everyday for new pictures of Lincoln...I'm dying not being able to meet him for 2 more weeks. He is so cute! Did you get a new hair cut Heidi? It's adorable!!!
Ohhhh the picture of him screaming is just too cute! I forget how little newborns are--then you see how huge the bink is compared to their little face! Hope you're having a great time.
He is SOOO cute I love his hair. They grow up too fast! You are a lucky mother!
I can't believe it's been 3 weeks! He looks so much bigger already. I love the ones of Kenedy "helping" him! The offer still stands if you want her to come play:)
Lincoln is so small and adorable! My baby looks like a giant in comparison. Enjoy him while he's little!
What a dang cute family!!! I am so glad that y'all are happy and well. He is so cute and has already changed so much since I saw him. Keep the pictures of those cute kids coming!
What a beautiful family. I am so happy for you, Heidi. And, I still miss you terribly! I have a second grader next year. :(
Oh wow Heidi, Lincoln is so so cute. He already has such a handsome little face. What beautiful kids you & Mike have. I love your new family picture as well. Everyone looks so happy in it. I can't believe how grown up little Kenedy looks next to Lincoln. Ben is actually in Utah tonight (Fri.) & he will be calling you tomorrow. By the way, I still love your hair cut. It looks great! Miss you guys. I wish I was there to see that baby & help you out.
Such a sweet entry! I think I can kinda tell what the past 3 weeks have been like for you! :) Oh and by the way, your hair look so cute!
What a miracle he is. He is so sweet and I love the pictures of him and Kennedy together. They are both beautiful
Your family get cuter and cuter. He is wonderful. I really can't wait until I get my little guy home to be with Owen and I. Which he is now late! I love you little Lincoln!
HE is such a doll, Heidi! I still can't get over how fast that all went! And how complete he looks with your family.
Congratulations AGAIN!
And I love your new blog layout. You do the cutest things with your blog!
What a cutie! I can't believe it's been that long either. Time flies when you have kiddos! I'm so happy for you guys. Kenedy is so cute with him too! We should get together sometime. I love the new blog too!
Do all of these people wait online for another new post from the Birds or seomthing? :) I mean, Holy cow though...thanks for making it take 5 minutes to scroll down the fetchin page to view my future comments on the very bottom. C'mon though, who wouldn't be interested in this growing Bird Family???!!!!
We miss and "love your faces"...
Your favorite people, the Tuiaana's
So Cute! I can't wait to see him! I'm going to try to go and see Grandma Laird in Ogden sometime this week...maybe we could meet up. I won't be at the Pony party because we are headed south on Friday. How's Kenedy handling all of this??
Sorry I stayed so late the other night/morning. You are so fun to talk with. Plus is great getting to know you better. We will have to get together sometime this week and Kenedy and Porter can play.
What a cutie! It is crazy how fast they grow, you blink and they are 2! Your little family is so adorable, and what a bonus to have Lincoln and Tate so close in age!
he is so cute. I will call you to go visiting teaching.
Post a Comment