Our life has been crazy the last two months and the only thing I have posted are some cute pics of my kiddos. I thought I'd better do a brief journal of the last 2 months with some pictures because I have 900 that I have not posted. Enjoy!
In the last two months we welcomed this little angel . . . . .
We said goodbye to this wonderful women . . . . .
We said Happy Birthday to . . . . .

We welcomed this little guy. . . . .
Lincoln turned 1 month old . . . . .
Mike and I had our 7th anniversary (Love you babe!). . . . .

We said "Happy Mother's Day!"

We said "Happy Mother's Day!"
Kenedy grew up and now sleeps in this . . . . .
We made a place for Lincoln to sleep (we still have some finishing touches to do before I post pics of the room. He might be three before the room is completed! LOL) . . . . .
We went on a short trip to St. George for a family reunion. . . . .
We said goodbye to this amazing man . . . . .

We took a short trip to Idaho . . . . .
We visited our Sweet Birthmom and her family! Love you guys! . . . .



Our hearts ached for the Cooper and Blackner families as this young man returned to our heavenly home . . . . .

After 2 years this young man RWH (We missed you tons Brady Bunches! Welcome Home!). . . .

After 2 years this young man RWH (We missed you tons Brady Bunches! Welcome Home!). . . .
Lincoln turned 2 months old . . . . .
Lincoln had newborn pictures taken - Finally!
AND NOW WE ARE ALL CAUGHT UP!



















32 comments:
So cute. I love you guys.
Wow you guys have been crazy busy!! Looks like you've had a lot of fun though. Your kids are so so cute! I love Kenedy's new bed, it's darling!!
Oh and your new background is so cute too!
Her room turned out too cute!! I love Lincoln's bedding too!!! Two months sure flies by when your busy!
I love Kenedy - even when she is in the thick of mischief, she is still darling. Your family is adorable!
You have the cutest blog...I love the colors! Dang cute.
Fun updates too...good to see what's going on in your world!
Does Lincoln's birth mom already have kids?
Cute pix. Your children are adorable and precious. You guys are the cutest little family!!
How fun to see what you guys have been up to. You have the most darling family and may I say that you are one talented chicka! Kennedy's room is Adorable! Will you come decorate my kids rooms when you aren't so crazy busy?
You have been really busy! I love Kenedy's room those colors are so cute.
Whoa, you've been super busy!
We need to get together with everyone again so we can all see your cute new bundle.
Heidi...ok...I do love the new blog layout...and I love Lincoln's newborn pic slideshow. I think it is great! And all the rest of your pics...of you sweet grandparents...your bro...of Kenny & cousins...I mean really! You have such a sweet family and beautiful kids. I love all the updates. (even though I knew 99% of them!)
Woosh! What an amazing couple of months! You guys look so great and happy! What an amazing mom you are, and so put together. Love the background as well. Please give Heidi a hug for me. I know there is nothing to say or do, but I have been thinking about them a lot.
great job catching us up! happy 7 years! your kids look great! I can;t believe you are a mother of 2! so fun! we should get together soon! once a month right :)?
Wow! I can't believe that all happened in two months! I'm glad your back!
And I thought my life was busy!! Holy cow girl, you need a vacation . . . . Wait you had one of those in the last 2 months. Heeeee! We need to get together w/ Jonna one of these days. What does your schedule look like?
Wow, what a couple of months, and what a good way to document it. By the way, Kenedy's room is DARLING!
Hello Birds-
I came across your blog and thought I would comment on how cute your family is! It seems like I have seen Mikes parents around so they have updated me, but it's cute to see pictures of your kids and all the great things you are doing! Awesome, Awesome! -Kresta
You have been super busy!
I love your blog background, how do you do it?
Kennedy's room is so dang cute, you are so creative.
wow you have been busy. Kennedy's room is soooo cute. I love all the new pictures and updates.
...and soon you will have a really sweet page on your blog dedicated to JULY 29th, American Idol auditions @ Energy Solutions Arena for Mike and I...
I miss you guys so much already
Heidi I loved reading your blog. I am surprised I remembered the web address :) This is Lacey (Robinson) and I just got a blog so if you want to check it out it is adventuresofjodyandlacey.blogspot.com You have a darling family! Tell everyone hello for me! Love ya
All that in just 2 months! Your kids are cute and you look great! You are an amazing mom!
Holy Cow! You have been way busy these past couple months! :D Kenedy and Lincoln are so adorable. And by the way I really really really like your blog makeover! haha
I square every time I log into your blog (which isn't as much as I like but I try) you have a new format and it is always adorable. You are a VERY creative person and a wonderful mommy. Congratulations on all the fun, hard, crazy and non stop action of the past couple of monthes. Keep smiling, it only gets better!
How fun! That probably took forever to post!! and Kennedy's room is so cute! You are sooooo talented. CUte PiCs!
Hey Miss Heidi- Your family is darling!! I am jeolous that you have a boy and a girl. I just found out I am having my 4th boy! I just started bloggin and found yours. It is so fun to see how everyone is doing. You guys look so awesome and happy. I love seeing all your cute pics and read all about your fam! Good job-- Camille (love) Nichols
hey- i'm so glad you found me. your blog is so darling and your family is beautiful.
You have been so Busy. And your family is so darling. I love the picture of you and Mike. You guys really haven't changed. I do love your blog layout.
So many wonderful pictures!! I am so happy for you and some days I can't imagine having two kids. How did my mom come from 10, it doesn't seem possible. I would love to meet Lincoln and see you soon!! Yay for sleeping through the night!
I love Kennedy's room...it is so cute. I think it's great that you are so close to your birthmoms...what a neat opportunity for them as well as yourself.
I love the update!
Your kids are totally adorable! I hope things are going well for you guys! I have started a blog of my own you should check it out sometime. Hopefully then people can know what I am up to. It is bridgettefunk.blogspot.com.
So cute! I just love your posts! What a darling family!!
Post a Comment