My sweet friend, Wendy, has just started a new business selling page kits! The pages are darling and the price is great! Check them out! Good job Wendy!
I can't wait to check out the site more. Way cute stuff! I can't believe how old Lincoln is getting. You guys have such adorable kids! I love the new background on your blog. You're so talented! Thanks so much for getting me started in the blogging world. :)
4 comments:
thanks!! Your a sweetheart!!!
I can't wait to check out the site more. Way cute stuff! I can't believe how old Lincoln is getting. You guys have such adorable kids! I love the new background on your blog. You're so talented! Thanks so much for getting me started in the blogging world. :)
No thanks. lol.
But I'll bety Sarah will be spending her pay checks there...
Is this place where you got your new background? Because it is so cute!
Post a Comment