Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Going Private

I know it is a hassle for everyone, but I have decided to go private. If you would like to still view our blog, please leave your email address here or email me at heidibird22@yahoo.com.

60 comments:

The Cooper's said...

I've been debating this myself and still can't decide what to do. We'd love an invite, my email is jencoop_447@hotmail.com.

Wendy said...

Not you TOO!! J/K
wwbmom03@comcast.net

The Kotters said...

I would love to be invited!! Hope all is well!You're kids are so cute! craigandchelsea@msn.com

Steve and Kim... said...

okay heidi,
you haven't seen me since high school (kim morrill) and i started this blogging thing TODAY and saw your page! how adorable are you and your family. i would love for you to invite me! my email is kimmee44@hotmail.com

Bridgette said...

I would love to still be able to read your blog! Add me please, bridgefunk47@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Definitely want to keep reading! mhickman22@hotmail.com

Alison Ward said...

Hey Heidi! I got your blog off of someone else's in the ward, hence why you want to go private probably :) but I'd love to be able to see what you're up to every once in a while!
allysatticcrafts@gmail.com
Thanks!

Whitney Hawley said...

HEIDI of course i want to be able to read your blog... whawley07@aol.com.. I will post some pictures soon.

jonna said...

you know I am in...and you have my email!

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

Jees, you are making me work to read your blog. You always get me to work! J/K jjldrowell@aol.com

Ashley Hardison said...

my email is ashleythompson_83@msn.com
I am trying to decide if we should go private too, what made you decide?

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Please add us~ troyandbran@msn.com. I just love your blog! I think we're going to go private too. What made you change your mind? I'm wondering what the cons are to going private.

Dana said...

Add me too!
danasudweeks@yahoo.com

j nordfors said...

I'm in! Welcome to the crazy club of private bloggers. Guess that means we just wont get as many comments:) jnordfors@msn.com

Robin B said...

we would love an invite. We enjoying catching up on your blog. We will invite you to ours too.
jdogbrunner@yahoo.com and
rcbrunner78@yahoo.com
Robin and Jeremy Brunner

Carrie and Jeff said...

add me to your list.
cjgun@yahoo.com

Christine said...

Please add me to your list. disneylandorbust@comcast.net

The Petersen's said...

lindsey_daryl@hotmail.com

day in the life of a prince said...

Heidi we were in your ward in Saratoga Springs, and I love to see your cute little family!! Bonnie Prince
Prince_752@msn.com

Chalyse said...

here is my email. mikyhall@hotmail.com
-Chalyse

Kaylynn said...

I'd love an invite if you don't mind. I got your blog off the LHS blog and I think it is the cutest blog I've ever seen. You should go into business! I probably won't see you or Kamie much now that I'm not Tyler's teacher and I'd love to keep in touch.
Kaylynn Wright
kawright@dsdmail.net

Jamie said...

Hi Heidi! I got to your blog through Jenni McMillan's. I just started a blog myself and I want to know how you and Kamie made yours so cute! My blog is cypers.blogspot.com and I would love to keep in touch with your family so if you don't mind adding me to your list too: jwcypers@hotmail.com. Jamie Cypers

laurie coleman photography said...

I've been reading your blog and would love to continue to! I got your's off the King's blog. Funny how all of these secret people come out of the woodwork when you decide to go private, huh. Anyway, my email is dustinlauriecoleman@gmail.com. By the way, I saw your comment posted on Kim Layton's blog the other day about the SOS group blog she's forming. She's my really good friend, we live right by her! You guys will love getting to know her and Jon better! They're amazing!
Laurie (Pritchett) Coleman

Tad and Liza said...

Hey Heid, just started this so I would love to keep reading.
Liza

Jill said...

Sign me up please!! luckiestgirlalive@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

I love seeing the updates of your kids! Please invite me...
kristy_keeler@hotmail.com

Kristy Shepherd(an old employee at CDI)

Nik said...

Well, if you must: nicholetteweekes@hotmail.com.
(nikki smith)

Ash said...

Don't blame you on the private thing, as long as I can still read your blog :) agzmccleary@gmail.com

Jill said...

kkofe@hotmail.com

Connie said...

Connie.Tiare@gmail.com

Jamie Reese said...

We would love to keep up on your blog!
jamiejoreese@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

bmnye@yahoo.com
love you Heidi and I dont blame you!!!
Your favorite Aunt
Bev

Jamie said...

add me please :)
jamie.austin@hotmail.com

Cindi said...

Count me in, please!

arno217@alpine.k12.ut.us

MelissaC said...

Hey Heidi it's Melissa Christensen. I would love to still look at your blog if that's okay. My email is melissa-christensen@hotmail.com. Your kids are adorable!

kfowers said...

Hi, this is Kara from ME Salon. Add me :)
kara.fowers@gmail.com

TBird and Mikelle said...

mikacker82@hotmail.com

Jody and Lacey said...

Heidi I would love an invite. my e-mail is LBRobinson83@msn.com
Thanks!
Lacey (Robinson)

Mrs. Egg said...

I love your blog add me too!
dailyegg@gmail.com.

The Christensen's said...

We would love an invite to I love you adoption link. By-the-way this is Laura Christensen from the ward. friochica2@hotmail.com

Mary Ellen said...

maryellen@themasons.us

Kim said...

I want to keep reading your blog!!! Kimandjosh@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi! Your mom just told me about your blog; it has been so fun reading it and finding out about you and your kids! I would love an invite! email me when you get a chance, I would love to get together one day!

shannapj@msn.com

Shanna Johnson

Todd and Meisha said...

Heidi, keep me and Mikayla in. You have our emails.

Laura T said...

Add me on too!
lauratann@gmail.com

Emily said...

emilyharestad@gmail.com

Burton Family said...

Please invite me! misty5053@hotmail.com

Doug_Jen said...

Hey not sure if you remember me Jenny Burkett, but I love the things you do to your blog and your kids are way cute. I would love to still read doug_jen@q.com

Doug_Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

No thanks j/k
joe@eagleswings.com
srafina@yahoo.com

Thanks for visiting our blog and...oh wait...you never do.
jt

Clarke and Kamie said...

kamiem@gmail.com

The Heaps Family said...

Heidi- Hope you invite me too!! You have a lot of fans out there.

valarieheaps@yahoo.com

Julie Bird said...

Count us in too! I think I would go through withdrawls not being able to see your blog :)

erin said...

brwnerin8@aol.com

Tami said...

Count me in! Tami2w@gmail.com

the kings said...

We would love to be invited!

tykelking@aol.com

Ty and Kelly King

The Hunzikers said...

Of course I want included...I've been debating the private thing over and over again myself. bethmclean81@hotmail.com

Love you!

AJ Webb said...

webbushka@gmail.com

Montgomery Family said...

Hi Heidi, I'd love to still check up on you! kmont414@gmail.com
-Karen

Jill said...

You have the cutest designs and colors on your blog. I LOVE it. You have a ton of followers too...holy cow. 59 comments!

Do you do designs for other people's blogs??