My sweet, Aunt Tam is always so nice to let us come and use her pool in the summer. I have been really nervous to take two kids swimming, so besides our little pool in the back yard this was our first swim of the summer! Kenedy loved it of course and Lincoln wasn't quite sure what he thought. He screamed at first and then he fell asleep in Grandma's arms.




14 comments:
Your blog is always so cute! And your kids are SO SO SO cute!
Your blog is always so cute! And your kids are SO SO SO cute!
Always too cute!
Way cute pics and kids. Thanks for letting me invade on your family.
What a fun afternoon..and how nice you have family close by with a pool!!!
I am glad you finally took the two of them. I am sure it will get better. Sorry I wasn't home, we had to go grocery shopping.
I was terrified of taking 2 kids swimming too! It somehow works out though. So cute that Lincoln fell asleep while swimming and Kenedy always looks so cute no matter what she is doing!
Heidi Will you email me your number I got a new phone and not all of my numbers switched...! I am dying to talk to you..
I love the picture of you and Lincoln. What a cutie pie! Kennedy is gorgeous as always. Fun stuff!
It can be a little intimidating taking two small kids swimming...this has been the first summer I've gone to any pool by myself with mine. Looks like you had fun though...that's nice that you can go anytime to you're aunts house!
What cuties! I wish it was warm enough here to go swimming. I think it is around 55 degrees here today. Glad you are having a great summer. You guys look great!
I have so many fun memories of Aunt Tam's pool. It's fun that you are able to share that with your kids. Looks like fun. We still need to plan a time to get together.
wow, i'm glad everything went well. it looks like you had a lot of fun, good for you
Oh my gosh, I thought maybe your computer went haywire when I pulled up all your comments! Thanks for making me feel popular when I saw I had 14 comments! That was sweet! haha. Im glad you are as excited as I am :)You are the best
Post a Comment