This year Mike's company party was in NEW YORK CITY! We were so excited to go to New York and take a vacation with just the two of us. It was a short trip, but we were able to see a bunch while we were there! NEW YORK is an amazing city, not one that I would ever care to live in, but fun to visit!
{The City}

{Empire State Building}

{Ground Zero}

{Central Park}

{The Party}

{Us in the BIG APPLE}

We had so much fun, but we missed our babies tons! First thing we did when we got home was this . . . . ( I snuggled Kenedy too, I just hadn't unpacked the camera yet)!
THANKS GRANDMA AND PAPA NET for watching Kenedy!
THANKS GRANDMA AND PAPA BIRD for watching Lincoln!
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!




31 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! I love NYC, there is so much to see and do, but I agree, only to visit!
looks like you had tons of fun. The ground zero stuff must have been so sad to see. Just reading those things made me just thankful for what I have.
oh what fun! now eric says he would live there, me I don;'t know! Great pics. Love the Ground Zero stuff!
No we never did Thanksgiving POint...another time!
I really liked your pics of the trade center memorial. I would like to go visit there some day. It makes it that much more personal since we saw it all happen on tv.
How fun! I can't believe his company party was there! What a great excuse to get away. I am glad you were able to go and have so much fun! You guys are too cute!
Heidi, I haven't checked your blog forever! Looks like you guys had fun in NYC!! I've always wanted to go there. It would be such a surreal experience to visit ground zero. WOW!
Oh, and I was wondering where you got your cute swimming suit. E-mail me and let me know... hollye@comcast.net
Hey Heidi Do they have any openings for me there? I want a company party in NYC!!
Love you the kids are so cute!
Aunt Bev
I am so jealous! New York is one of my favorite places to visit.
How fun! You two are so cute together. You are always doing fun things! Our anniversary is coming up next month and we're thinking about leaving the boys with Bev overnight. We're panicking just thinking about it. Isn't that horrible?!
You've been tagged!! Check out my blog for the rules. Have fun!!
'bout time
jt
How lucky to have his company party in NY! That is one place we need to go someday. I love the ground zero stuff, it is always going to interest me and I love to read and see what those people went through. Thanks for sharing!
That looks like you had so much fun. I would love to visit ground zero. What a humbiling thing that would be!
WOW! What an amazing trip!! Ground Zero looks like it is amazing.I hope someday to get out there too.
How fun! It looks like you had a blast. I am jealous, I love New York I went when I was in 3rd grade and fell in love with that city. I want to go back sometime.
Wow- such fun pics, looks like you had a great time! I'd have to agree, fun place to visit, but not live or raise a family! How nice to get a little vaca with just the two of you! :)
What a fun trip! I am so jealous! Not only do I want to go there on vacation, but I would love to live there. So exciting!!! I hope Mike is loving his job with this company!
How fun I LOVE NY! If you come again let me know it is like a 4 hour drive to get there and HELLO so worth it to see the famous Heidi Bird. I tried to call you so if you see a 304 or 571 number it was me!!! Talk to you soon!
Yeah for you - what a nice break!! It is much easier to go away when you know you have awesome babysitters isn't it?
how fun. wow it is so sad to read all those parts from 911 it brings tears to my eyes to think of all they went through. Hey by the way Happy Birthday... I hope you had a wonderful day..
Wow Heidi. What a trip! How fun for the two of you. I love NYC as well. Such culture there. I have to say, when I read the memorials from ground zero it really touched me. It was a good reminder for me to not forget important events of the past & to be more grateful for what I have right now in the present. You are so awesome as always. My mother in law was in town this week & I must have mentioned your name like twenty times. I miss ya & I loved that cute little picture of Lincoln. What a precious little boy you have. Take Care!
wow! i couldn't hold my tears when i saw the pictures of ground zero. little people know but when i lived in NY i almost got a job in the towers. didn't realize how great of a blessing that was until 9/11
i'm so happy you guys had fun there
Okay, so I feel like the BIGGEST putz! Mike, I owe you a total apology! I think ( and if you didn't notice/forgot, disregard this) I called you Scott last night at the reunion! I was playing it back in my mind this morning and I could kick myself! I KNOW who you are for heaven's sakes! (not to mention we all had name tags on, too!) Anyway, I'm sorry and I won't EVER do it again!
hey, how is potty training going? Are you going to enrichment tomorrow night? Let me know.
I really have wanted to go to NYC for a long time. And those signs you took pictures of- I guess it doesn't take alot for me to get teary-eyed. I am so glad you all went...even if it was for a short time!
Hey...ps...do you like my blog? Some super talented girl I know helped me with it! And I must say I sure am glad and I love her!
You are so cute!! Looks like it was tons of fun. I agree with you...it's a fun place to visit but I would never want to live there.
I would love to go to NY someday. Seeing ground zero would be a must. Looks like you had so much fun.
How much fun I would love to go there and visit some day! Those letters made me cry, the gorund It looks like you guys had a great time!
Aloha Bird's! What's up??
We miss you guys.
Thanks for stopping by the Tuiaana blog...oh wait, you never do...
We need more Bird in our lives...
jt
What an amazing trip. I was really taken back by the quotes from people on ground zero. It really puts things into perspective. I can't even image hearing a message on the phone from my husband saying those things. It choked me up. Thanks for sharing!
looks like you guys had a really fun time. I hope to visit there sometime in my life.
What a fun thing to do!! Thanks for all the pictures from ground zero, they were really moving!! I'm sure it was hard to be away from your little ones, but what great memories!!
Post a Comment