Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lincoln at Four Months

{Lincoln at 4 Months}
Weight: 13.6 lbs. (35%)
Height: 25 inches (60%)
Head: 16.2 inches (25%)

Hates: loud noises, being rocked to sleep, cold water, the white paper they put you on at the doctor's office, shots, dogs

Loves: his mommy, toys, smiling, laughing, Kenedy, Daddy, his bottles, dry diapers, being tickled, cuddling, looking at himself in the mirror, sleeping

*He sleeps so much! At least 12 hours at night and 6 in the day*

*He rolled over for the first time*

*He smiles all the time*

*His laugh sounds like a little purring kitten; it is so cute! *

*He had his second haircut, thanks Aunt Kamie! *

*He had his first face painting (I mean penning) by a well known artist named Kenedy Bird!*
*He got sick for the first time. *

*Played dress up for the first time or I guess, got dressed up by the K-bug. *
*Took his first bath with Tator Tots *
*He went to Park City for a family vacation.*



My baby is growing up so fast! Every stage I think, "This is My Favorite"! I love him so much and I absolutely love what a Mommy's boy he is! What a miracle he is in our lives!! Thank You Brittany!!

27 comments:

Burton Family said...

He has changed soo much. I hate how fast they grow up. I wish we could just stall time. But I guess that is why we just have to cherish every moment. He is a doll!

Kristy said...

He is stinkin cute!!!

McMillan Family said...

He is so cute love the pics. Man I did a good job on that hair cut LOL. I am so happy that Tate will have a best buddy.

jonna said...

WOw! He is so big. and such a stud! 2 haircuts...I wish taylor had that. We just buzzed her head and got rid of her Mohawk because it was out of control...

we need to get together...what do you think?

Lacey said...

He is an absolute doll and I can't believe he is already 4 months! It was good to see you at the mall. We really should get together and do a play group.

Doug_Jen said...

Hey guys they are both so cute and man has he changed, it is crazy how fast they grow up. Before you know it they will be off to school. Take care

The Christensen's said...

Hi its the Christensen's from the ward. I can't believe he is already 4 months old. I swear we were just looking at his one month old pictures. He is adorable!

Lindsey said...

He is soooooooo cute!!! I can't believe how much he has changed.

So what have you been up to? It's been awhile since we talked or got together. We need to plan a play date sometime soon.

Wendy said...

He's so darn cute.. I just want to squish and kiss him! Where does the time go?

Bench Family said...

What a cutie! He has changed a ton from when I saw him in July. What a lucky mommy and what a lucky baby boy.

Anonymous said...

Heidi He is so cute! I just want to kiss his cute face! You and Mike are great parents! We love you so much!

Uncle Steve and Aunt Bev (your favorites!

Hollyween said...

He's getting so big!! I love his haircut! He's so gorgeous!

The Hunzikers said...

I can't believe he is already four months old and I really can't believe he sleeps so much!! How nice!

Mikayla said...

Such a cute little boy! He has grown up so fast..4 months already!!! Wow, I dont beleive it!

Oh...I was just talking to my mom and she says that we arent coming down to Layton anymore because my Grandma McChesney has this party planned for my dad, and so we aren't going to be able to make it down there for Paige's birthday. Which means that I wont be able to give you the software...so do you just want me to mail it to you? Or...I will just send you an email and we will figure it out. Hope to see you and the family soon! Love you!

Jill said...

He is so cute!! What a little stud. I'm so glad you are enjoying it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

how cute! he is getting so big already!! I love the face painting and dress up!!

landofnyedom said...

Wow! Lincoln is lucky to have such a great big sister. :) Cass used to bring all her dolls and lay them around Caitlyn when she was a baby expecting her to play with her. Crazy how fast they grow up! Now they are both in school.
Got your message. We'd love to get together sometime. Let us know what works for you.

The Cooper's said...

He is so so cute! I love the expressions on his little face! Such a cutie! It was fun to see you guys at the reunion!

The Petersen's said...

He is so dang cute I want to kiss his cheeks!

L said...

What a cutie! I love those pics with the glasses!

TIDWELLS said...

he is so cute. dont you love what sisters do to their little brother's my girls are always dressing riley up....

Anonymous said...

Some of those pics made me laugh out loud. I enjoyed reading Mike's name like 4 or 5 things down the lost of things he loves. lol.
We need to see you guys!!!!!
Oh Heidi, I read Phoenix your comment on her singing and she was so exicted to here that it was from you
jt

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

He is adorable! You are very lucky. I can't believe he sleeps so much! Count your blessings.

The Heaps Family said...

He is a doll. I remember saying that same thing about the different stages my kids went through. I love them all...even the fits. they are actually pretty funny. One day, we will all miss this stage of our lives.

Chalyse said...

He is so dang cute. I can't stop laughing at the face penning. It's so funny what the siblings come up with. poor, innocent babies, but some how they smile and laugh at their brother or sister still!!!

Emily said...

Wow Heidi - I can not believe how much he has changed in just a short time. Have I ever told you that I think that your kids are pretty much adorable all of the time?

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's getting so big. Love the picture where Kennedy penned his face. What fun memories!