Thursday, September 11, 2008
Prayers! PLEEEASE!
Our worst nightmare has come true, we are currently in the middle of a paternity petition with Lincoln's birthfather. Our lawyer will be representing us and our birthmother in court on the 29th of this month. We are asking for prayers on our behave, our lawyers, the judge, our birthmother, etc. at this time! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




50 comments:
Oh sad, I am sorry. He is in such a good place and has such good parents. Good luck..I hope everything works out for the best
I am so sorry!!!! Of course we will keep you in our prayers. Good luck with this. He is such a darling baby and you guys are the best parents. Lincoln belongs with you! Hang in there and please feel free to call any time you need to talk. I am here for you!
I'm so sorry. You are such great parents. I will keep you in my prayers.
What aweful news! We will keep you in our prayers for sure! We love you guys. Good luck and keep us posted.
Heidi, We are so sorry that you have to have this stressful thing continue! We are praying for you always and will continue of course. We love you and the offer always stands to watch the kids if you and mike need some time, even just to sit and think! Can't wait till we get to see you guys again..feels like its been forever.
Oh Heidi, I am soo sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I will definitely keep you in my prayers and hope it all works out for you guys!!!
You most definitely are in my thoughts! I am sorry you have to experience this.
Heidi, I can't even imagine the turmoil you are going through! We will definitely pray for your family.
We are so sorry for you guys. We will pray for all of you as well. Let us know if we can help. I just can't imagine what you're going through.
oh no! pray, pray, pray! you got it!
What awful news! I know you guys are perfect parents for Lincoln. Just so you know, you and your family will be in mine and my family's prayers. I hope everything turns out for the best. Love you so much!
Heidi I love you and I know all will be well. I will pray my heart out for you. I will run away with lincoln if I have to.
Heidi when I read your post I started crying. I cannot believe this is happening. You will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Lincoln belongs in your family.
Wait a second...I thought that he would likely back down with your attourney's letter!? Heidi...now you have me worried and you better call me soon! We will have you in our prayers and I know that the Lord surely wants sweet lil Lincoln to be with you and Mike forever because you are the best family! I will pray that is His will- and Heidi- I just love you and your family.
I had no idea Heidi...I'm so sorry!For sure-prayers will go out to you daily and nightly. I'm heading to bed right now...and you are the first on my list.
I am so super sorry. We will have you in our prayers for sure. Let us know if there is anything you need!
I won't be so insensitive this time. I hope things will go well for you. It is totally obvious that Lincoln belongs in your home. We will be praying for you and your cute little family.
Good luck, we'll be praying for you.
I'm so sorry this is happening, Heidi! That is so terrible. I will pray for you and hope everything turns out for the best.
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted!
Hey Heidi I was so sad to hear this. That little guy is in such a great place and is so loved on so many levels! You and Mike are darling parents. Please know that we all love you and pray for you. I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of you, and will answer our prayers! Can we all go to court and fill up the court room? Love you sweetie.
Uncle Steve and Aunt Bev
That is horrible! We are so sorry! Little Lincoln couldn't have better parents or a more loving home. Of course we will keep you in our prayers. Please keep us posted and let us know if there's anything at all we can do.
I hope everything works out for you guys. We will be praying for you.
I am a so sorry, and I will pray that everything works out in your favor. Good luck!
We love you heid... of course you'll be in our prayers!
Well I know we don't know each other all that well. But the little I do know you, you both are amazing parents to both of you children. There is no better place they could be and they were put with you for a reason. And of course you are in our prayers. Good luck...
Heidi ho
We have all had our share of tears, but I know everything will be fine. Our sweet lincoln is where he should be. You are such a wonderful mom I'm so proud of you. Love you honey
mom
Hey! I'm so sorry to hear this news. It will all work out! Lincoln needs you two and the Lord will bless you because he is supposed to be in your home. Please let us know if you can do anything else to help out. We will most definatly be praying for you guys!
Definitely in our prayers. Heavenly Father wants his children in a home with both parents who love him. Good luck
WHAT? Heidi....WOW! That sucks! I am sitting here freaking out about it i can't even imagine how you are doing! I love you and your family! Brian and I will pray for ya! I am sure you are being bombarded with calls....but i will keep leaving you messages! Good Luck!
Hey lady I am so sorry what you have to go through I can't even imagine! If you need ANYTHING please call!
Oh Heidi- I got chills when I read that :( I'm so sorry- but confident that things will work out, but of course you'll be in our every prayer and thought! Good luck!
Wow. I can't even imagine. I am so sorry your family has to go through this. You will be in our thoughts and prayers always!!
Heidi -
Anyone that sees you can instantly see what wonderful parents you are. A judge would be absolutely crazy not to just dismiss this immediately. Of course, we will also pray for you and hope that all will work out as it should.
I wish there was more that I could do, but I send my love and my prayers. I will let some of the "oldies" at Pony know so they can keep your family in their prayers as well!
That is horrible! I am so sorry guys. Good luck with the suit...have faith...the Lord works in mysterious ways sometimes. Hang in there!
Oh Heidi, if it wasn't 1:30am your time I would give you a call. I can't believe it. I know Lincoln is meant to be a part of your family & I will make sure to prayer for you all. I will try to put your names in the temple as well. We love you guys & our hearts go out to you.
Oh my gosh, my heart seriously sunk as I read this and I am soooooooooo sorry!!! I will definitely pray for you. That TOTALLY sucks. I hope it all works out right!!!!!!
xoxo
I am so sorry you have to go through this. I will keep you guys in my prayers and in my heart, which is overflowing with love, support and sorrow. I love you guys.
Oh Heidi...
reading that makes me so sad. Don't worry. It will work out. It will. It has to!
I will keep you in my prayers. Let me know if I can do ANYTHING!!!
Heidi, I am so so sorry!! You shouldn't have to go through this. I hope it all works out, Lincoln needs to be in your home!! How is Kenedy doing with it all!?? We will be thinking and praying for you!!!
Heidi, I am so sorry for everything that you have to go through right now. You were meant to be Lincolns mom and I am sure it will all work out! I will keep you in my prayers. I miss you so much. Hugs to ya sweety.
I'll make it easy and just beat this dude.
This isn't cool...of course you will be in our prayers...we miss and love you Birds. Please call us soon; PLEASE
jt
It is in a couple days... still in our prayers. Love you guys..
GUESS WHAT by the way.. You HAVE to go to my blog on click on the DERUS and when I first pulled up their blog I thought I saw Kenedy. Its only in a couple pictures but I was dying at how similar they look! You have to check it out. and let me know what you think!!
LOVE YOU
I am so sorry to hear about that, that is awful. I hope things go well, and you are most definitely in my prayers.
just read this.. I am so sorry hope things went well for you!
Hi Heidi,
Any updates? I'm just thinking of you and hope everything is going okay!!??
Hey girl, any updates? I dont think I can wait tell church next week!
Hey! So I saw your comment on my blog. I am not teaching yet, that is for my ED tech class. We had to start a blog as if we were already really teaching and at first we had to write a little welcome for whatever grade we wanted to teach. (Which is why you see second) but then we had to update our blog to reflect the grade we are doing our field experience this semester which I am doing it in 5th. I haven't been very good about changing everything so that is probably why you are confused. I am still in the program but will most definitely keep you updated! :D I may need your expertise! Hope things are going well for you! Give me an update when you can!
Post a Comment