
We settled! Our Birthfather is signing his rights away today! I have so much gratitude in my heart right now! I feel sad for the Rex and his family. They have and will suffer this loss. I know it will be hard and I pray that they will be comforted during this time. This is the hardest part of adoption for me, while our family is rejoicing another is mourning. I know that all of this is part of his plan and I know that Lincoln is suppose to be apart of our family.
We have set the date:
August 29, 2008
Our family will be sealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful temple. The minute I heard our birthfather had decided to settle, I shopped for temple clothes, booked the church for a baby blessing, and made an appointment at the temple. I can't believe it is finally here! We have longed for this day for 16 months now! YAHOOOOO!
Thank you for all your prayers and kind words! We honestly couldn't have gotten through this without everyones' support. I have gained the strongest testimony of prayer and the power of the priesthood throughout this trial. I would not change any of this past year because of the things we have learned! Thanks again!




38 comments:
That is the best thing I have heard in a long long time. I am so happy for you all! Wow! That was the most selfless thing he could have done. Words can not express, I can't imagine the euphoria you are feeling today!
Wa-hoo!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!!!
Heidi...I am so happy for you and Mike! You are the best parents and Lincoln is a lucky little guy. Congrats! :)
Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys!!! =)
WHAT a RELIEF!!!! Yay, Heidi! I am really happy for your little family. Congratulations!
Congrats! What great news! We're so excited for you & your family!
Heidi,
I am so relieved and happy for your family. It is a miracle and a blessing. Congratulations and may Heavenly Father continue to bless your sweet family.
YEAH!! That's so awesome! I want to hear the details about what Dad negotiated. There is nothing more special than those says in a sealing room. We love them in our family. CONGRATS!
That is TEEEERRRRRRRIFIC! I love you guys so much and you are the perfect family. So glad Lincoln will be part of his forever family. Love you all.
That is so great Heidi - again, we love you and know how much you deserve this happiness.
Now come the prayers of gratitude!
That makes my day! I am so happy for you guys. You deserve to be happy. I hope having this large of trial you guys will be trial free for a bit so you can enjoy your sweet family. :) We sure love you guys. I am so soo happy that this all worked out. Heavenly father will help the other family. Lincoln was meant to be with your family. Congratulations!
Heid! I am so excited for you guys! A huge Congrats and a huge hug from Arkansas! We love you guys!
that will be such a big day for you all...and I anticipate seeing a sweet picture of your family all in white. I am so happy for you guys.
Oh Heidi, I am so happy for your family. What a blessing! Congratulations.
Congrats! What a wonderful blessing.
That is so great! I am so happy for you guys! You are the cutest family. I'm so glad that things worked out for you!
Holy Cow...Congratulations! What a special time. I'm so happy for you guys and glad things worked out the best, especially for Lincoln. Yay!!
Yeah! That is the best news I have heard in a long time. I am glad he didn't drag it out any longer. You guys deserve to be sealed together. We are so happy for you. Congrats!!
Yay! I guess if I blogged more regularly I would've already read this instead of you having to tell me again! Sorry. But yay! I LOVE your new background and header. You need to help me do mine!
That is awesome and some of the best news I have heard lately I am so excited for your family. Congrats
I was so happy to hear that you can take your little guy to the Temple and have him sealed. He needed your family to fight for him and now all is well. Hopefully one day his birth family will look back and see that Lincoln is where he is meant to be. Love to your family. Enjoy your day. Heavenly Father is smiling down.
Congrats. We are so happy for you. What a difficult and frustrating year you have had, I can't even imagine. You so deserve to see your beautiful children in that temple! Can't wait to see the pictures!
That is so exciting congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys:) Now that that's behind you lets set a zoo day!
I have the chills from reading this and am so so excited for you and your family! What a relief to be done with such a trial. You two are incredible parents and Lincoln is so so lucky to have you!
I am so happy for you guys!!!! Congratulations and good luck with all of the festivities.
Congratulations!!!!!! I am soo happy for your family and for Lincoln.
HOORAY! This is SUCH GREAT NEWS! I am so happy for you! :)
Oh Heidi I am so happy for you!!! That is such wonderful news... finally!!!
Yay! Congratulations! You have the cutest little family and you deserve to be together for eternity.
Oh Heidi, Reading this post brought tears to my eyes! I am so deeply happy for you all. What a blessing. Heavenly Father does love your little family & what a beautiful thing that you will be sealed together at the end of the month. I like many others can't tell you enough how happy I am for you guys. What a journey it has been from the moment you told me about the phone call you received about adopting Lincoln to now being sealed in the Temple to him. Congratulations Heidi! I wish I was there to give you a big hug.
1 more week Heid! Countdown! I am so excited for you guys. Arkansas will be celebrating with you!
Congratulations! I'm so glad the waiting is finally over.
Heidi.... YAHOOO! I am so stoked about you guys getting Lincon!!! I guess I should look at blogs more often! I just called and left you a message. I can't wait to catch up! Love ya!
Congrats guys! We are SO happy for you and your sweet family! It's about time! You guys have been on such an emotional roller coaster for so long. So glad everything turned out just as it should be. What great kids and they are so lucky to have such an amazing Mommy and Daddy!
How was the sealing?
I am so excited that your family get to be sealed in the temple! I am sad for Rex but rejoicing for you!
YAY Kenedy is just so happy I'm sure. Oh did I mention you guys are the best parents in the world. I love you
congrats! Mike must of worn his turtle neck!!! lol
Post a Comment