
We won today in court!! Even writing this is making me scream! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! The judge told our Birth Father his fight is in Utah and that he needs to come here! WAIT, it gets better! One hour after court, Our attorney got a phone call from our Birthfather's attorney asking us if we would consider settling! HOORAY! He said that Rex (Our Birthfather) is out of money and he doesn't think he can afford to come to Utah. He is about 80% to 90% sure that this is the rode he wants to take. We will know for sure Tuesday what will happen and then we will work out the agreement (Ex. pictures, money, visitation, etc.). If we do settle, we will be able to adopt Lincoln in the next couple of weeks! That is right, we could be sealed together forever by August! We are still in shock and we are trying to not get our hopes up! For now we will thank our Father in Heaven and do a happy dance for the positive outcome in court. We will continue to pray that he does want to settle, so that this legal mess will come to an end. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
26 comments:
WE ARE SO EXCITED! YAY!!!! We have been praying and continue to pray for you guys! Thank you so much for the update! We check you blog daily anticipating updates!
I am so excited. I get choked up still. I am so glad that the birthfather came to his senses. Your still in our prayers.
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't stop smiling :) Can't wait to see you guys next week!!! It was great talking to you today! Love you!
That's awesome! Glad to hear the battle might be at an end. We'll continue to pray for you and keep your names in the temples. :)
Such good news! I am so happy for you guys!
MIRACLES do happen!!! What a great day. Tell Kenny Heavenly Father heard her prayers. We are so exicted and so blessed.
We love all your cute faces!!!!
Mom and Dad
Oh what a relief for you! Congratulations!
Holy cow that is so amazing!!! I got all teary for your great news. We will keep you in our thoughts!
Congrats! I'm so glad things are working out, without being dragged out longer. Hopefully your blessings will continue!
Heidi, I can't imagine how relieved you must feel. I am so happy for you. Will continue to pray for your sweet family!!!
YEAH!!!!! We are so happy for guys and will continue to prayer for your family. Wow, thank goodness for the gospel and the power of prayer.
Congratulations! I just said a little thank you prayer in your behalf! Yay!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
Yeah!!! That is the best news I've heard in awhile! I'm so happy for you guys. That will so great to be sealed in the temple!
that is great! i don't think i could handle what you are going through. you are a strong person and are being seriously blessed cause of it. congrats on the news and we will keep you in our thoughts!
p.s lindsey said you guys are talking about coming up for a visit...that would be great..plus it is cooler up here! let me know!
Oh, Heidi -
I am doing the happy dance for you right now! I am just so thankful that things are turning out for you after such a long, long process.
I love prayers!
YAY! We're so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see those pictures from the sealing!
We still need to hang out by the way!
Yea!!!! That is exciting! I LOVE that cute festive pic of your family!! It is perfect!
That's the best news I have heard all week. We are really excited for you to get this behind you.
Hey Guys That is sooooooo Great me and Brad have just been reading through your blog and tons of great news but what a blessing that you soon will be sealed as a forever family.
Congrats on little murphy too. Every child should have a puppy. Your kids are so lucky to have you both as parents and you truly are a great example of what a real family is all about. Love you
OH MY! Finally your sweet prayers, along with alot of others offered for you by many of us have been answered! I cannot wait to talk to you in person and hear how happy you are! I am so glad. And I am glad that the birthfather ran out of money too! Mean, but truly I am glad that he finally will have to give up!
YEAH!!!!!! That is so wonderful!!! I hope everything gets wrapped up here shortly. You are still in our thougts and prayers.
OH MY!!! I am screaming excited for you guys. You are such wonderful people and Lincoln deserves a wonderful family. I love all the cute pictures of your cute family. I sure love you guys...
I am so excited for you I was screaming and my kids were like what is going on hehe. Good luck and we are still praying for you. Your family is so cute and I am cracking up at the things Kennedy says she is a doll.
congrats Heidi Mike and lucky kids! We are so happy and we feel all our prayers have been answered! Can't wait to be in the temple with all of you!
Love you
Your favorites!
Aunt Bev and Uncle Steve
You guys deserve this more than anyone I know, so sorry I couldn't be there. You were the answer to my prayers almost 4 years ago now and you light up my day everytime I think of you. Never forget how much i love you and that I will always consider you family. In my heart forever, THE BIRDS!
Post a Comment