Here goes my catching up for the Journal.
Celebrating The Season
Each year we do an adult Christmas activity and a family Christmas Activity with the Webb side. The adults headed to the Forgotten Carols and the families spent the evening on a Carriage Ride around SLC and a visit to Temple square. The music was amazing and the lights were beautiful! Thanks mom and dad.



We had the annual Bird Family Party. We ate a delicious dinner, had a great program, started a new tradition (each grandchild gives Grandma and Grandpa Bird an ornament that represents a memory they had of that year with them), spent time catching up!

We left the camera at home this day along with the diaper bag! Sorry no pics except for the ornaments we made this year for Grandma and Grandpa Bird.
More Celebrating
The slide show was giving me problems so I couldn't journal about the pics. These pics are from some of our 12 Christmas activities (a count down to Christmas). We made red and green playdough, had a red and green dinner, danced to Christmas music, played Christmas games, went and saw the music light show (Which Lincoln loved!), etc.
Christmas Eve
We spent with the Webb side. We ate Cafe Rio, Santa Visited, we had a white elephant exchange, and acted out the nativity. Kenedy loved being Mary. She would not take the Mary costume off to try her new jammies on. She kept kissing and signing to the "baby Jesus". It was so cute! After the Webb family party, we raced home to make cookies for Santa and go to bed before he visited.
Excited to see her cousins!
Wow! Really Excited!
We convinced Kenedy that Santa was a nice guy long enough to get her to sit on his lap
You are never too old to love Santa!!
The Mother of Santa!
Six cute Kiddos!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
All Jammied up!
I think it is time for bed!
Christmas Day
Santa came! We spent Christmas morning with the Webbs and the afternoon with the Birds! Kenedy was thrilled to receive her Princess Dress and her Princess Book. She has literally lived in her dress up clothes since Christmas. Lincoln was thrilled with the wrapping paper and could have cared less about the rest!
.JPG)
Waking up our Angels!
"I Guess Santa is a good guy after all! I got my Princess dress and my Princess book!"
"I am just wondering where I can get some of that paper to eat!"
.JPG)
"More Princess stuff, I am in heaven!"
"Hey Dad!"
"This is kind of cool!"
"Princess coloring books!"
Playing with her Princess book! I tired to tell her you don't eat the microphone, you sing into it. You can see how well she listens!
Our Little Princess Baby!
.JPG)
"Just what I wanted, PAPER!"
.JPG)
This is how Kenedy has looked everyday since Christmas!
"Santa Loves Me! Thanks Santa!"
Each Christmas my dad gives the girls a gift certificate in the form of a crazy outfit with a gift receipt. He makes us try them on every year so he can take a picture. This is our "gift certificate" this year. Aren't we darling?
Kenedy and Lincoln got spoiled rotten by their Grandparents this year! Here is one the many excited faces as Kenedy unwrapped her gifts from her Grandparents! Thanks Grandma Net and Papa Bear! Thanks Grandma and Papa Bird!
New Years
We spent the day with the Webb family. We ate Chinese Food and played Rock Band! We spent the evening with the Bird family. We ate, ate, ate, Celebrated Randy's 60th birthday, ate some more, played games (The girl's won for the first time since I have been in this family! I told the girls I was going to document it, so here it is: THE GIRLS WON!!), toasted to 2009 which was followed by great kiss! Happy New Year!
Once again, I forgot the camera! So this is all you get . . .
WE LOVE NEW YEARS!
Snow Fun!
Since this is one of the first Christmas' that Mike had some time off from work, we played tons! My Christmas stuff is still not put away, but we had a great holiday! We went sledding, watched movies, played in the snow, played Rock Band, played board games, and just spent time together!
18 comments:
Looks like you've had a lot of fun. I know we said we could get together after the holidays, but Jeff will be out of town till Feb. So we will have to wait. :)
Where did you go sledding? Anywhere close? Maybe we can do that next month.
you guys always have such productive holidays. I am going to have to start stealing some of your ideas! so when do you want to get together?
I loved the shirt gift certificate idea from your dad. What a great tradition. Christmas is so fun. Looks like you guys had such a good time.
So cute! You guys always do the funnest things! I'm glad Kenedy likes Santa now. Smart girl! :)
I am glad that I am not the only slacker at posting Christmas. It was a very fun Christmas. I love the pics of Trace and Kenedy I need copies.
What a fun holiday. I love the 12 activity idea. I hope 2009 has wonderful things in store for your family!
I love the "gift cards" clothes that is a cute idea! I am gladd you had a great holiday!
Lots of fun, I can not believe how creative you were with the play dough!! Kennedy is such beautiful princess!!! Glad you enjoyed the holidays!!
Looks like a fun Holiday. The kids are darling.
How fun! Looks like you have enjoyed yourself! =) I LOVE that pic of the temple!
Well I'm glad that Santa redeemed himself for Kenedy!! Looks like you did a ton of stuff over the holidays! Your kids are so cute!
I love all of the fun stuff you do with your family. Just too cute. I can't believe how much blonde hair Kennedy is getting. When did she become a little lady?
Your kids are so cute!! I added you to my blog again let me know if it worked!
I miss you friend. I saw you across the room on Sunday, but didn't get a chance to talk to you. We need to get together and let our kiddies play. Audrey got the same Snow White dress from her grandma. Maybe we could try to play next week....
I want to hear more about the celebrating 12 days of Christmas. How do you do it?? Lot the cute outfits from your dad!
What an awesome Christmas you guys had. I love all of your great traditions & fun you have with your families. Your little ones are growing up Heidi. They are so darn cute. I am glad to see that Kennedy has entered the world of princesses. Both of my girls love anything that has the word "princess" in it. During the day all Adalyn will wear is either one of her princess dress-ups or one of her fancy church dresses. Sometimes it drives me crazy but I love that girl! Cosette also loves to get "fancy". We miss you guys too. Take care.
Your little kids are so darling...and it's so cool I think--they both really do look like you both :)
I missed seeing you at the Pony gathering at Bajio's the other day...I had no idea that you never got the invite????!!! Well, that was a first that I've ever been invited to ;) We'll do it soon, again!!!
What a great christmas for you all, and a busy year. I hope this year is prosperous for you. My purse was stolen so i have once again lost all my phone numbers. Give me a call when you want to go to lunch.
Post a Comment