Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I don't Like Santa!"

Kenedy has recently decided that she no longer likes Santa. If she pees in her pants or uses her binkie during the day, I tell her Santa is going to bring baby toys instead of Princess toys. For the last couple of months I would say, “Santa is watching,” if she was doing something naughty. She informed me yesterday when I used one of these infamous phrases, “Mom, I don’t like Santa! He is mean!” Nothing gets past her, does it?

18 comments:

Jill said...

Ha!!! That's too funny. The Santa trick it totally working for Tanner, I don't know what I'm going to use for an excuse when Christmas is over. Dang.
Cute pix!! Your kids are getting so big!

Nathan and Lesly said...

I wonder what kind of stories those Santas go home and tell other people after so many kids sitting on their lap.

Cindi said...

What a cute picture. I love the socks.

Doug_Jen said...

They sure are smart,my kids use to tell me that he will come no matter what so just wait but cute pic and have a great holiday season.

Carrera said...

That pic is really cute, Lincoln looks so big in it!!! We really haven't seen each other in a long time... I have an interview at an Orthopedics office in Murray and I know these people in my ward who hires at McKay Dee Hosp. offices, and then I applied for the OR front desk at Mckay and they are calling this week for interviews. In Feb I am taking the substitute boot camp class and then I will sub too. I am excited.

McMillan Family said...

I think that is so funny. I have been using the I am calling Santa trick, but lately that is not working. So I am now using the smoke detector trick wich is if the lights on that means santa is watching. It is working like a charm.

karen louise said...

Oh gosh! Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it! I loved reading your update of the year in the previous blog..it was nice to catch up!! :) Merry Christmas!

Jody and Lacey said...

That is so funny! You have the cutest darn kids! At least she didn't pee ON Santa!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

That is so funny! What a smart little thing. What are we going to use on them after Christmas???

Unknown said...

Oh that is so funny! Crew is exactly the same way. That is such a cute picture of Kenedy and Lincoln with Santa! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Wendy said...

He looks mean in that pic..his eyes are a little scary....I hope she still got some princess toys!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That's so funny! What cute kiddos! I can't believe how big they're getting!

The Heaps Family said...

Heidi, I am sorry that I have been a blog slacker lately...I am sitting here crying reading your blog...I had no idea about anything that has been going on with you. I just wanted you to know that your family is in our prayers. We love you tons and hope that the outcome is the one you want. If you need anything at all please let me know.

Anonymous said...

Cute Heidi I can't believe all of Lincoln's hair! I haven't seen him in a while! We need another girls night out soon!
Love you
Aunt Bev

Heidi said...

What a darling Christmas picture!! You kids are beautiful!! Lincoln is getting so big, he looks like a little man and not a baby!! They grow up too fast!!

Bench Family said...

Kids are just way too smart for our own good.

Cute picture. I can't believe how much hair lincoln has!

Brittanny said...

Aaron didn't like Santa either...and where was that Santa? Layton Hills? There was just not a cute Santa in the Newgate Mall...and now I am not so sure there was a cute one anywhere close to us! I am glad you had a good Christmas- and I bet she does love those princess dress ups! I can just see her now in a different one each hour of the day so she can wear them all! Cute kids Heidi!

The Hunzikers said...

That is so funny! Kenedy is such a character. What a cute picture of both of your little cuties! I can't believe how big Lincoln is. I sure miss chatting with you! Merry Christmas and Happy 2009!