I can't believe my little man is already 9 Months (I am a little late posting this, he was 9 months on the 8th). He will be a year old before I know it. It makes me want to cry! I just need Lincoln and Kenedy to slow down!!! I remember with Kenedy I couldn't wait for her to hit milestones and with Lincoln, I about cry every time he does something new. I think my Father in Heaven knows this, because Lincoln is way slower than Kenedy was, but not slow enough!
Here are his Stats:
Weight: 18.8 lbs 25%
Height: 28.6 inches 70%
Head: 18 inches 60%
The doctor was so happy with how much he has grown! I didn't get the lecture about feeding him more. I felt like a good mom coming out of the doctor instead of a mother that was starving her child. I think he is finally gaining weight because he has stopped throwing up. He was the spittiest baby due to reflex.
He is
waving! He loves to
smile and
laugh! He his such a mellow, sweet boy!
Kenedy loves to dress him up in her princess clothes and by the look on his face, he doesn't mind it either!
He loves Kenedy! One day he will be very mad about these pictures, but for now, they are so cute; I can't help it. He looks good in pink!
He is
army crawling all over. He can get what he wants. Most of the time he rolls to get things because he can get there faster! He is crack up!
He loves to
play with toys! He will sit on the floor for hours and play, crawl, chew and get into everything he possibly can! He is the most
mellow child, but once 5 O'clock hits, he
wants his mommy. He will play with toys as long as I sit on the ground with him, but the minute I walk away to cook dinner, he screams. So dinner time is lots of fun around our home!
He loves to get into things! YIKES! Here Kenedy is fixing the paper and telling him, "No, No Lincoln!" She is such a little mother!

Poor Little Man. He had his first
breathing treatments at 9 Months. Bronchlioitis!
Lincoln loves to EAT! It is amazing to me that he isn't huge on the charts for the amount of food he eats! I guess he has a good metabolism!
Lincoln is such a Joy in our life! I really do not know what we would ever do without our little man! We love him so much and he adds so much happiness to our home!
31 comments:
I love how Kenedy likes to dress him up. So funny. I feel the same way about Owen growing up..it's happening too fast and I don't want it to.
He is getting so big it is so crazy. He is so dang cute. He looks like someone like one of my boys I can't pin point it.
He is so cute! And getting so big, too! Your dinner time sound about like mine.
Congrats on the new calling! Are you glad to be done with Enrichment? :)
He is so cute Heidi. It's amazing how fast they grow. He was so tiny the last time I saw him. Kennedy is growing so fast too. She is a doll.
What a handsome man. It is amazing how fast the time goes by. You have a darling family.
I can't believe how fast he is growing up. What a sweet boy. That's how my Zach was and still is- mellow! Zach is the sweetest boy I know. I hope Lincoln stays the same.
He's so adorable!! Even dressed up like a princess :0)
I love the pictures! He is so adorable!! They are both getting so big. I am glad all is well for you and your family!
Wow, he is growing up way too fast! He is a handsome little looker isn't he?!?! Can I just come over there and coudle him? Miss you guys so much! I'm so excited you coming to California!!! Can't wait to see you!
He is way cute! You're exactly like me with my kids, the first I looked forward to milestones and the second I dreaded them! They grow up too fast!!
what a hansome little man/ pretty princess. he really does look pretty good in pink!!!
What a cutie pie! I agree they grow up way too quick. I want Tre to stay little too but I swear he does something new every day. Why is it that kids need you the most during dinner preparation or when you're on the phone?...
He looks so grown up in those pictures from all the other ones I've seen you post! Your kids are so cute!
Your kids are so cute. Thanks for allowing me to see your blog.
Love the dress! He is cute. I know what you mean Cairo will be 9 months in just a few weeks.
He's so cute! I haven't even seen this cute little man! Have you heard anything recently with his birth father?
He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 9 months either. I'm so glad you have him!! I wish I could have seen you while I was in Utah. Hopefully next time :)
love ya
9 months, really? He is so big..I remember when we came and same just a few weeks old. So little and precious. I cant wait to have one of those again!
I am going to send an email soon about getting together..it has been forever!
It was fun talking to you at church today, what a cute little guy.
He is soo cute and so big! I am all for getting together. What works best for you?
P.S. Are you guys going to Brock's baptism on the 7th? Hope to see you there.
He's so cute. So he's two days older than Gabe and weighs a LOT LESS!!
Heidi!! He is SOOO cute! I can't believe he is that old either! They really do grow up way too fast!
What a cutie! We know all about the breathing treatments. :( Darn it! Not fun.
Heidi- your kids are darling! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe how fast time flys by.
Heidi, He is the cutest boy! I love little linkin' logs.
He is growing into such a little man! He is so darling. I love the picture of him in dress-ups!
He is absolutely gorgeous!!! You guys are the cutest family.
He is so cute. Love the princess outfit. So cute!!! SO we really have to go to the zoo this year. We should just pick a day spread the news and all that can go can come.
Wow, he is getting so big! And he is the most adorably handsome little man I've ever seen!
Lincoln is such a beautiful baby boy. I just can't get over how darling he his. Cute little Kenedy. I am sure she is loving having a little playmate. They are going to have so much fun together as they grow up. Miss you!
Hes just so handsome! Doesn't time just fly?? Especially with your second I'm learning. I feel ya with the nebulizer treatments...been there done that this year with Camren! (Thats why I haven't called you ;) woops!!
Post a Comment