Friday, February 20, 2009

THREE!! thReE!! three!!

I can't believe my baby is 3!!!


We love this lady more than words say!

She had a busy, but fun day. We started the morning with opening presents, a farwell to the binkie (We tied the binkies to balloons and sent them to the babies in heaven) , and a breakfast of pancakes. We then hurried to get ready for dance.

I asked Kenedy where she wanted to go for her Birthday and she said, "Polar Bear" (aka Build-a-Bear). So after dance that is where we headed.


While at the mall building a bear, we decided to be brave and pierce Kenedy's little ears! She did really well! I think I cried harder than she did.


Later that night our families came over for some games, cake, and more presents! Thanks for everyone that came to celebrate Kenedy's 3rd birthday!

17 comments:

Breeana said...

Heidi, your kids are so cute, and so is your blog, I wish I were patient enough to learn how to do all those cute things. Cute idea with the binkis...you'll have to let me know how it works, we may have to do something like that with Kyler, but I'm afraid he will just steal Hallie's binki, he has no shame in having a pink binki.

McMillan Family said...

Kenedy is a doll. Thanks for letting us spend the day with you guys.

Bench Family said...

So much fun! I can't believe she is 3 already! She is such a beautiful princess and she'd lucky to have a mom like you!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Oh!! That invite is so cute and I love the one of her saying "bye" to her binkie!! Brooklyn bit a hole in all of hers so we just barely threw the last one out and she's managing ok. She's so cute-isn't it fun having a girl?? That is crazy (I just barely read your comment) that Kenedy has the same bedding as Brooklyn-we do have similar tastes...good taste!! ;) Brooklyn was almost a Kenedy too!

The Hunzikers said...

Happy Birthday Kenedy!! I cannot believe she is three already. Where has the time gone?? She gets cuter everyday and you are such a cute mommy!!

Cindi said...

Happy Birthday, Kenedy. I love the binki balloons. That is so funny.

Jill said...

How fun! She is so adorable. Happy birthday to Kenedy!!!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

She's such a cutie! What a cute invitation too! You always amaze me with how talented and creative you are. I can't believe Kenedy's already 3! Where does the time go?

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday, Kenny! I can't believe she is 3 already. Also, you are amazing. Everything you do is fun and darling. For Grace's next birthday I may need some pointers from you!

The Peterson's said...

What a beautiful princess. I bet it has been a wonderful 3 years!!Yay for many more to come.

Doug_Jen said...

She is so cute and they really do grow up so fast. I pierced my daughters ears when she was only 2 weeks and she cried for a second and I was very upset in fact it took over an hour to get it done cause I didn't want to do it. But after they are done they really are cute. Isn't it nice to have the binkis gone Kori was 3 too but I swear it was easier than when I had tried when she was younger.

Ash said...

How fun! Looks like the birthday was great!!! Great idea with the sending binki's to Heaven! Love it! If I ever get a binki baby I'll be sure and use that one! Crazy how fast they grow up isn't it?!!? They're both so darling!

Wendy said...

What a cutie Pie! Happy Birthday! So how is she doing since the Binky floated away??? How exciting...ears pierced.

Julie Bird said...

Happy Birthday Kenedy! Love you to pieces!!!

Ashley Hardison said...

Happy late birthday to Kennedy. She is so cute. How is the no binkie going? She looks darling. I hope my little one is as cute as her. We need to get together soon. Are you going to the scrapbook thing?

Carrie and Jeff said...

What a cutie. I love the idea with the binkie and the balloons.

Carrera said...

Thanks for letting me spend the whole day with you guys! It was so much fun! I love Kenedy, I can't believe she is already 3 either!