I got us all caught up from July, but since I started a while back and I don't know how to change the date, scroll down after "Just Kenedy" for our update!
WOW!! You guys have been busy!!! Do you ever sleep? We had a great time at the zoo with you and your sweet kids. We can't wait for our next outing either. Hope you all have a great Halloween!
A game night sounds good. Jeff shouldn't be traveling so much. Did you hear he got a new job? (Just a different position, still at Microsoft.)Call us sometime and we can hopefully work it out. TTYL!
6 comments:
It's fun to see all your updates!!!! Hope things are going well :)
WOW!! You guys have been busy!!! Do you ever sleep? We had a great time at the zoo with you and your sweet kids. We can't wait for our next outing either. Hope you all have a great Halloween!
I love reading your blog. You have such cute kiddos and you're the greatest mom! I love the post you did on Kamie. Way cute! :)
Pretty much the baby stuff stinks... I am going in for surgery on tuesday so maybe that will help a bit! When do you decide enough is enough?
Thanks lady that meant alot, it is always nice when you have someone to talk to that know whaat you are going through!
A game night sounds good. Jeff shouldn't be traveling so much. Did you hear he got a new job? (Just a different position, still at Microsoft.)Call us sometime and we can hopefully work it out. TTYL!
Post a Comment