Easter Weekend was very busy, but was tons of fun! It started Saturday Morning as Mike's brother Scott and his sweet wife had their adorable Kaylie sealed to them! It was such a spiritual and emotional experience! Scott and Julie Adopted Kaylie in September and they were so ready to have their forever family become official! What a Tender Mercy it is to Mike and I to have a brother and a sister that completely understands all the emotions that go with the adoption process! We love Scott and Julie and we are so excited to add Kaylie to our
ETERNAL FAMILY!

After the sealing we headed to a church for a lucnheon and the annual Bird
eAsTEr EgG hUNt! After the hunt we headed back to the Bird home for the hunting of the
GOLDEN EGG! Angels was the winner of this little hunt, but we all got a reward for playing, $5 and a bag of candy! Grandma and Grandpa Bird also surprised the whole family with a Wii. The grandkids and the adults were so excited to have some fun games to play. The boys headed downstairs to play, the little kids headed upstairs to dress up and the adult girls headed upstairs to talk (We never seem to get enough of this)! Thanks Mom and Dad Bird, we had a blast!
On Sunday, we woke up to find the
eAStEr BuNnY did visit our home. Kenedy was thrilled with her basket and toys. After she searched through her basket, she got to go on another
EaSTeR eGg hUnT. We then got ready for church and headed to Mike's Parent's ward so we could spend some more time with the Speirs and the Birds before they had to head home. After church we took some photos and headed to Mom and Dad Webb's home. 
We ate a delicious ham dinner (THANKS MOM), had an EaSteR eGg hUnT that ended with the suprise of a
Wii, and rolled eggs down my parents driveway!
We spent the rest of the evening looking through plastic eggs and playing the wii! I love the Wii because it is the only time that I am actually a good bowler! Thanks Mom and Dad for making Easter the greatest!
HApPY eAStEr! Pause the music on the side of our blog for the slide show!
19 comments:
What a fun weekend! I love the holidays. Kennedy is getting to where things like this are fun because she knows what is going on.
Looks like you had a fun and crazy weekend! Aren't they so spoiled?! I love it. Her Easter dress was darling. She always looks so cute!
WOW!!! Is Kenedy Easter Egg Hunted out yet? She is so cute and getting so big. What a great weekend you had. I am so happy for Scott and Julie. Their little girl is so cute! What a blessing she is to their and the Bird family.
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend. Kennedy looked darling as usual, we missed you at our ward. Are you doing the Martha Stewart group Wednesday night?
Looks like tons of fun!! Kennedy looked so cute! And the sealing sounded awesome...those are the best things to attend. I am looking forward to my sisters second one in May!!! I need to come get the sign ups for scrapbook night from ya.
Cute Heidi. Kenedy's dress was darling. I kept looking around for you at church on Sunday because I knew Kenedy would be dressed up so cute & know I know where you were. Looks like you had a busy, yet fun Easter. You guys know how to do holidays!
looks like such fun tradtions! We opted out this year because taylor has no clue. I think I will get into all that once she is close to a year! kenedy looked great! See you friday!!
Sounds like you had a fun and busy Easter. Kyle is soooo excited you guys got a Wii. Kaiden loved watching the video, and Kenedy is so darling. Kaiden has that same monkey backpack, and it's great for keeping them contained. I can't wait to see you guys this summer. We're coming for all of July.
I love your family picture. You guys look so cute! You have such a sweet family.
How awesome about the sealing day! And I keep hearing about this golden egg idea and it is so cute. I'll have to make it a part of my traditions!
Kennedy looks older since your last post, I swear!
I love sealings with sweet little kids. What a special and perfect thing for Easter. Your family picture is gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping to chat last night. I hope you have a good week. I will see you tonight at Martha Stewart. Oh, thanks for the help on fixing my blog to.
Heidi, I picked the same dress for Phoenix! that is so crazy. Kenedy looked adorable, and I am so happy for the new eternal addition to your family!
We love you guys!
You are such a fun mom! Kenedy had a blast! wow---3 easter egg hunts!
You guys are the cutest family!Your posts are always so fun to read and so creative and Kenedy is a doll as always. I can't wait until Tre can hunt for eggs next Easter.
Mike and Heidi -
What a cute crew you have! It is so fun to know what you are up to. Your Kenedy is darling! Thanks for posting a comment on our blog. We are new at this - so we get all excited every time someone makes a comment. This is a very fun way to keep in touch!
Take Care -
Ty, Kelly and family
Hey Heid, please know I am only doing this because I know you are a perfectionist, and that I would want someone to do it for me... On your adoption letter on the 7th line down in Mike's first paragraph there is a typo it says 'here' instead of 'her'. I hope you haven't already heard this 100 times! Love ya! You two are so sweet ! I loved your letter!
I have been to two sealings with children...and I have to say they are one of the most spiritual experiences. One was with a 8 yr.old girl. The parents hadn't been sealed...and after they were...she came in...and lets just say there wasn't a dry eye in the room.
It looks like Kenny had a fun Easter...holidays are fun because of our kids! Don't you think! I don't know how much I would enjoy an easter egg hunt with just Josh?! I am glad you had a good holiday!
There is nothing more fun than little girls dressed up for Easter - she is just too cute!!
Post a Comment