Thursday, March 20, 2008

Disney On Ice

Last Wednesday, Kenedy, my mom and I had a GIRLS NIGHT OUT and headed to Disney On Ice. Kenedy loved it! She clapped, screamed, and jumped up and down! I think I watched her face more than I did the show! Have a little girl is so much fun!Thanks Grandma, we had so much fun!!!

13 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Princess and little girl seem to go together. She looks like she had a ton of fun!

Brittanny said...

your camera took good pics! We sat pretty close...and the pics turned out so dark! Annelise loved the dragon part and of course seeing Ariel. It was fun to run into you that night! Your mom looks like the best grandma!

Lindsey said...

What a fun night. I heard that Disney On Ice is great. We'll have to take Grace next year when she actually have some idea what's going on. I also must agree with you. Having girls is so much FUN!

Wendy said...

How fun...I can hardly wait tell Emma is a little older so we can go!!!

Shauna said...

Wow Heidi, It looks like the three of you had so much fun! Cute pictures! Thanks so much for taking care of us this week. The food was delicous & I still haven't had to go to the grocery store yet thanks to you. You really were my angel sent from up above this week. You will never know how much your kindess meant to me. Thanks again.

Mary Ellen said...

Heidi, What a fun night for you! As I mentioned to Brittanny I kind of wish I had a baby girl to do the girly stuff with. Sorry I missed the card night..I didn't get your message until very late that night. I'd still like to be involved so let me know what I need to do.

The Cooper's said...

What a fun night! I wish I would have taken Camryn now! Next year I guess. Glad you guys had such a good time!

Mikayla said...

Fun! I bet that the show was great! I always wanted to go to one of those to see what it is really like....but I think I am to old??? :)

Lacey said...

I love disney of ice!! I've gone every year but the last two. Maybe Maddy will be ready next year! Looks like a great girls night out! She's such a big girl!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

How cute! I just love little girl stuff! Kenedy's a doll and you're such an awesome mommy!! We took the boys a few years ago with my mom. It was the Monsters Inc. one. I think Kaedan and Carter have outgrown it. I'm not ready for them to be as old as they are. Good thing we have little Tre to be able to do some more of these things with! :)

L said...

What a FUN treat and GNO. All you girls are so gorgeous!

The Hunzikers said...

Sounds like a lot of people went to Disney on Ice! I missed out!! Kenedy always looks so cute. I don't know how you do it. Sorry I missed your call last week. My phone hasn't been working very well lately (hence the unreturned call). Will you email me your new number again??

AJ said...

You have the cutest family! I love you POOOOH post! No one would ever believe the things we clean up as MOM'S