Friday, May 1, 2009

Lincoln at ONE

I Seriously can't believe that my baby is one! He has grown so fast and is continuing to go each day! Here is a little about Lincoln at age 1.




Weight: 23.4 lbs (60%)

Height: 30 inches (60%)

Head: 18.6 inches (70%)




Loves: FOOD (we haven't found any food he does not like), smiling, laughing, playing with toys, attention from mommy, climbing stairs, his silky blanket, milk, Kenedy, walking, playing in the cupboards, making messes, banging things together, balls, dogs, swinging, slides, exploring, baths, music, singing, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, phones, remotes, books

Hates: Strangers, when Kenedy hugs him, being left alone, getting dressed, changing his diaper, getting in trouble



Words: Hi, bye, moma, dadda, more, ball

Signs: milk, food, drink, more, prayer

Lincoln at one Year: he sits well, stands, can take about 7 steps, walks around furniture, walks while holding onto one hand, flaps his arms when he is excited about something, when music is on he sings right along, he has the most tender feelings, he is a momma's boy, he sleeps from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm and takes a 3 to 4 hour nap, He will take any flat object and pretend it is a phone, he knows the sound for monkey and cow, loves to climb up and down the stairs, he no longer uses a bottle (SAD), HE IS A COMPLETE JOY!!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cutie! I just want to squish him!

landofnyedom said...

Cute pics! They grow up too fast.

The Peterson's said...

He is a doll! What a cute kid you have there. One already, it is amazing how time keeps moving fast and faster all the time!

Webby's said...

I can't stand it that Lincoln is already one. He is such a sweet heart. What would we do without him? We have truly been blessed. I know he is in the right family he reminds me so much of you Heidi.
Love ya
mom

Kristy said...

Has it really been one year?! He is so darn cute!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Those pictures are WAY cute!! I feel guilty now-I need to get some. I like what you did with the first one!!

Emily said...

Oh, he is cute! Still can't believe he's one already. He has the bestest, cutest smile I've ever seen on a little guy!

jonna said...

yeah for 1! such a little man!

Wendy said...

He's adorable!!!

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

I just want to eat his face!! He is adorable. I can't believe it has been a year. You are a very lucky woman, because God has given you some cute and fun little kids. Give him a hug for me!