
Weight: 33 lbs. 50%
Height: 36 inches 35%

Loves: Macaroni and cheese, pink, icecream, chicken and rice, friends, Little Einsteins, Disney princesses, dressing-up, reading books, playing with puzzles, riding her bike, going on walks, jumping on the trampoline, dogs, babies, cooking, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Disneyland, swinging, playing in the water, her daddy, painting her nails, Trace, painting, dolls, Lagoon, Cheetos, pink milk, dancing, singing, ranch, ketchup, any dip, being the center of attention, being just like mom and dad, cuddling, giving kisses, talking on the phone, TALKING, brushing her teeth, washing her hands, taking baths
Hates:Going to bed, time out, not getting her own way, when her friends can't play, baby food, spiders, monsters, when daddy goes to work, being ignored, dirty hands, when friends have to go home, being confined

Kenedy at Three:her nickname is Houdini. She can get anything she wants and get out of anything she doesn't want to be in. She is VERY independent. She not only opens doors, but she can unlock them; even if they are locked from the other side. She has figured out how to turn the locks from the outside (not the front door of course. Just the bathroom and bedroom doors). She can count to 15 and can say her ABC's. She knows almost every letter sound and can identify most of them. She knows all the rainbow colors and a few shapes (star, heart, circle, triangle, and square). She is extremely dramatic! She is a sweet little girl and a great friend.

Favorite phrases (Things Kenedy says on a daily/weekly basis): "Mom, will you blow-up this?" (when she needs her food to be cooled down), "Mom is hers coming to my house?", "I Love You! (this is of course my favorite. She will come up to you, out of nowhere, throw her arms around your neck and proclaim her love!), "I'm not Happy!" (with her hands on her hips after she gets in trouble.), "You are the best mom EVER!" (love this one also), "Fine, I'm not playing with you!" (She puts such attitude to her little phrases, it is hard not to laugh!), "Talk to me!" (I always get this phrase when I am zoning out), "WHY?" (1,000 times a day), "Please and Thank You", "I Can do it all by myself!", "Nook mom!" (AKA look)

This little lady has grown way too fast! She is the funniest, craziest, and sweetest little girl I know! Our lives would be so boring without her. Our house may stay cleaner and our minds wouldn't be as crazy, but our lives would not be filled with the laughter, love, and joy that this little girl brings! We love our K-bug!




18 comments:
She is so cute, I had to laugh about the "I'm not happy" comment because it just reminded me that Hadley use to say to me when she was mad at me, "Fine, I'm not playing with my DAD!" It use to make me laugh so hard, thinking, oh that hurts me. LOL.
She is so cute. She is alot like her mom in the fact that she always says WHY. I remember that coming out of your mouth when we were younger. Trace always tells me that Kenny is his best friend. He would play with her all day. if we lived by each other.
I can't believe how big both of your kids are doing. Your family is so cute! Hope your doing well. I miss seeing you!
She is growing up to be the most darling little girl. You really have a beautiful family.
What a fun tribute to your little girl! I can't believe she is 3 already, what a fun age!
yes she has grown up fast and I always love her spunky personality. cute pictures
What a cute big girl! She looks so big and beautiful! Time seem to me to move so fast so enjoy it!
Your kids are both so darling!! I can't believe they are both growing up so fast...it just seems like yesterday that you got Kenedy...wow...3 years ago-that's crazy! Hope they both had a great bday!! How are you??
What fun pics....Happy Birthday Kennedy!
Heidi...can I just say you always have the cutest pictures? Cupcake picture just says HEIDI BIRD all over it. I love it. Soon, we will play and someday soon we need to do date night. I would say this weekend except Josh is going to father & sons. So, next weekend ya think?
Those pictures of her and Lincoln are all SO cute!! I love the cupcake! =)
She has grown way too fast! It seems like we just barely had your baby shower for her! She is so darn cute!!
I love your blog! You are so good at it. I check in to see how court is going for Lincoln, we really do pray for you guys. Good Luck and Happy Birthday to both your kiddos!
So cute! I like your update on her. You're a good mom!
CUTE pictures of both of your kids!!! :)
Can she be any cuter? I think she is one of the cutest girls I know. Tell her Happy Birthday for me my prayers are with you because I think 3 is much harder than 2. Love ya!
Those are the cutest pictures Heidi! I loved reading through their likes and dislikes too. They're growing up so quick! What a cute family!
Yes she most definately is the cutest girl we know, don't you agree Heidi!!!!
Post a Comment