Sunday, March 13, 2011

February








(Kenedy's Words)

Favorite Colors: Pink and Purple

Favorite Foods: Mac and Cheese

Favorite Book: Tinkerbelle and Princess Stories

Favorite Song: Get your Sparkle On

Wants to be: A doctor

Favorite Primary Song: When I am Baptized

Favorite thing to do: "Play outside with my friends."

Favorite Treat: Bubblegum

Favorite Person: Rapunzel

Best Friends: Amiha and Eliza

Favorite Drink: Rootbeer

Favorite Movie: Swan Princess

Favorite TV Show: Power Rangers

Favorite Scripture Story: Stories about the Nephites

Favorite thing to do with Mom: Go to the Store

Favorite thing to do with Dad: Get my face painted with him

Favorite thing to do with Lincoln: Play hide-and-go-seek

Favorite thing to do with Romnee: Play with toys

Favorite thing to do with Friends: Play outside with them.

What are you most excited about: Starting school and having a sleep over with grandma.

7 comments:

landofnyedom said...

Looks like a fun party!

The Hunzikers said...

Hooray for updates!! It was SO fun talking with you the other day...it made my week! Your kids are so adorable and you throw the best parties for your kids! You are going to need to help me in Aug. do something cute for Heidi's first bday!

The Peterson's said...

You are amazing! You kids are so cute I love the updates!

Love Family said...

How cute is that?! I love all the dresses and then your little pirate! So cute. Fun to keep in touch this way at least, glad you are doing good! :)

Jenn Cranney said...

YAY!!! SOOOO glad you updated! looks like you guys are still rockin' the house with the super cute parties and darling kiddos. Still being weird with Kamie...common...grow up! :) bro got married...she makes such a cute princess! Grandma Webb....she's such a cutie. Miss you guys tons! Porter saw I was looking at your blog and he said..."MOM! that's kenedy! Remember the one I'm gonna marry?!" we miss you guys TONNNNNSSS!! love ya lots too!

Brittanny said...

there is not a party or event that you participate in that is not just amazing and wonderful. Heidi, your talent woman...its crazy. And I just cannot believe how much your ninos are growing up! We need to see ya'll this summer so I can hold that little girl again!

Shauna said...

Heidi, I just love your beautiful family. Each one of your kids are so adorable. Too much time has gone since I have talked to you! I am so sorry about that. I can't believe I left Utah right before Lincoln came into your lives & now you have 3 beautiful little ones. I think of you often & miss the amazing person you are. Darling birthday parties. I hope you are doing well. Take care!