Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well The Leprechaun visited us today! Mike was telling Kenedy that Leprechauns run away when they see people because there are scared of how big they are. Kenedy replied, "They won't be scared of me because I am little and I am really pretty!" Good thing she doesn't have a big head!LOL

11 comments:

McMillan Family said...

She is so stinkinn cute. i loved her outfit today so cute.

Clarke and Kamie said...

she sounds like a hoot!
I check in on your blog every now and then...I hope all the court stuff goes your way. your kids are adorable!

Brittanny said...

Kennedy sure is pretty! And I can't wait to see pics from the Happy Place on Earth! I really did miss u! I have an idea for our craft group...and I cannot believe how cute the invite was for her bday party. And I love the pic of Lincoln crawling...his eyes are to die for. Cute kids Heidi!

Julie Bird said...

I love that picture! We miss you guys tons- it was so good to see you while you were here! Thanks for making the trip! Luv ya!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

She's such a cutie! It's true... Thanks so much for introducing me to the whole blogging thing so we can always remember these funny moments. :)

Jill said...

Ha! That's too cute!!

Lindsey said...

CUTE!!! Thanks for coming down on Wednesday. We had so much fun. So when are we getting together again? :P

The Hunzikers said...

That is hilarious!!!! Your kids have such a great life! I'm planning on calling you sometime this week because we really need to catch up. I never got your email???

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!! and WAY cute of her to even think of saying that! =) BTW, you are awesome at singing time..seriously!!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

That's funny! I looks like I'm the worst mom around because I didn't do ANYTHING for St. Patrick's Day with my kids! Good job for being a good mom!

Whitney Hawley said...

She is so funny! I wish I could see you guys!